Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-
OMG! What did I do!? Embarrassing stories and moments.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count
  +1
View Results

Rigormortis Metamorphosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 pm
I'm bored. So lets laugh at each others misfortunes. ^^

Lets see, my most resent and major, majorly embarrassing moment would be at school. You see my friends and I just got done watching Ginger Snaps. And at the beginning for the people who haven't been lucky enough to see it, the two sisters are doing a school project, however they chose to do theirs on suicide and took a bunch of pictures with them 'dead'.

My friends and I thought that it would be fun to do this also. So we did, I was hanged, thrown myself down the stairs and along with my closest friend drank bleach.

My friend ODed on heroine, drank bleach with me, and froze her self to death in the Minnesota winter.

My love (Boyfriend) was bound and gagged (To choke him self to death, by the way he was in one of my dresses and looked way better in it.... stare ) and he ODed on pills.

So Monday came around and I told one of my friends about the pictures and she wanted to see them, so I went to the media center and printed them out to 'Media Center Printer'.

However, that is not the correct printer, not for the High School any ways. So when I got help from the librarian to see why it wouldn't print she pointed out that someone must have made it as a joke to the other students. So she put it on the right one and I was on my way.

The next day I was called down to the Vice Principals office to be asked if I was 'okay with living', When she asked me this she said because the Middle School found these pictures in their printers at their library.

So I explained what happened and was then commented on how good the pictures were. My friends still haven't dropped it... redface

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:35 am
LOL...poor you. XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 am
Okay, I have embarrassing moments to share~!
biggrin

I am trying to learn French, and I was like, "La bise is so cute!" This was at school, in the hallways with one of my friends. I explained to her that "la bise" is that kiss that friends give their friends on each cheek in France. And she's like, "Yay!" And we're pretty hyper... sweatdrop

Anyways, I screamed out to be silly, "I love FRENCH-KISSING." Obviously, this came out very wrong. Everyone in the hallway stared at me. eek I didn't mean to say "french-kissing;" I meant to say "the kisses they give in France" or something that would define "la bise."

redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 am
wow....  

Mint Nainyene

Predestined Explorer

8,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer