no
  i dunno
View Results

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 pm
I'm 18 and my parents still don't entirely trust me to have a credit card xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm
sometimesalways
I'm not gonna try any of it. From what I hear most of the offers are full of spam, virus and spywear. No thank you. I'll continue to support Gaia through Cash cards and MCs.

This topic has been floating around in the GCD a lot... I think people are overreacting. If they don't like/trust them, they're not required to use them neutral

I do agree with sometimesalways, I heard they have nasty little bugs that come to kill your computer...  

Tejava

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm
vanities of necromancy
sometimesalways
I'm not gonna try any of it. From what I hear most of the offers are full of spam, virus and spywear. No thank you. I'll continue to support Gaia through Cash cards and MCs.

This topic has been floating around in the GCD a lot... I think people are overreacting. If they don't like/trust them, they're not required to use them neutral

I do agree with sometimesalways, I heard they have nasty little bugs that come to kill your computer...

Some of them do, but a lot of it is common sense. If it sounds too good to be true, you probably shouldn't click the link. Some brave Gaians have been testing out the links for us to see which ones work and which ones have viruses/worms/etc.:

Info on Free GC offers

Offers that work

I've tried a few and my PC is fine, but none of them have worked for me so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:14 am
I tried a few of the free ones. It mostly just started spamming my inbox, and I didn't get any Gaia Cash. I think the GCD is kind of being irrational about this, though. If it doesn't look safe, don't try it.  

Rubican

KabukiSherbet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:51 pm
I just buy GC on my phone. It's a lot more convenient and it gets charged to your phone bill. Easy peasy.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff