Reply Buying and Advice
Magazines, USGI, 30-round

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:07 pm
I have a pair of aluminum USGIs, and another pair of steel USGI followered magazines. I want to sell them.

Perfect condition and all that, just replacing them with AR/Stoner heavy steel mags, and don't want the standard ones. So, anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:16 pm
I'm interested in where you're getting your heavy steel mags. I ******** love those things. Durability is one thing, not having to touch mag to remove it from your mag well is another. Only one of them comes into play every single time you reload.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 pm
Fresnel
I'm interested in where you're getting your heavy steel mags. I ******** love those things. Durability is one thing, not having to touch mag to remove it from your mag well is another. Only one of them comes into play every single time you reload.
Midway USA, get the AR/Stoner ones with MagLevel.

They're like PMags, but steel. Have real goddamn feeling in it.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=219593  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 pm
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel

]http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=219593
Those say 'aluminum' in three places.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 pm
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel

Those say 'aluminum' in three places.Oh, right, that is true.

Hmm. However, I can definitely tell you that it's a lot heavier and much, much more solid that the regular magazines. About twice plus the thickness from a normal magazine. Actually almost difficult to insert, but pops right the ******** out.

-shrug- s**t is awesome. No wiggle in the well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel

Oh, right, that is true.

Hmm. However, I can definitely tell you that it's a lot heavier and much, much more solid that the regular magazines. About twice plus the thickness from a normal magazine. Actually almost difficult to insert, but pops right the ******** out.

-shrug- s**t is awesome. No wiggle in the well. You know what might be interesting? Buy P-Mags and put a finger's thickness of lead in the bottom, under the spring.

But maybe I'm getting off-topic...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:50 am
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel
Horrified Survivor
Fresnel

Oh, right, that is true.

-shrug- s**t is awesome. No wiggle in the well.
You know what might be interesting? Buy P-Mags and put a finger's thickness of lead in the bottom, under the spring.

But maybe I'm getting off-topic...Get the Ranger plates, then machine out a version from steel.  
Buying and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games