Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written Words

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for writers, this is where you can post your stories, no matter what they're about. 

Tags: Writing, Romance, Horror, Story, Stories 

Reply Stories
Poisonous Kisses

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saline Everwood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm
This has been deleated. I want to work on it some more. I might put it back up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 am
Well, you were right. There's definitely multiple mistakes. Grammar, and spelling.
But I want to read more of this story. You've got me hooked! I wanna find out who Gera and Takira really are. They seem like they have something to hide.
Oh! I'm also writing a book! It's a werewolf story, the oneI posted on here, Blue Moons Call, only it's all fixed up. Most of the errors are gone.

Mrs Gey
Captain

Mrs Gey
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 am
Only problem I have with it, thatI didn't already post, is that I get confused when you change the Point of View. You need to post, at the top of each change, who's point of view it is. Makes it a whole lot easier to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm
Mrs Gey
Only problem I have with it, thatI didn't already post, is that I get confused when you change the Point of View. You need to post, at the top of each change, who's point of view it is. Makes it a whole lot easier to read.

I shall do that.  

Saline Everwood

Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces