Reply Avatar Talk Adopt A Newbie
Skirty help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:21 am
oh mah god, ok i have a glamrock skirt which i am absolutely in love with. it was given to me by a friend who i love lots (which makes me love it even more gonk ) and i just can't stop wearing it!!

the problem is that i get bored with it but when i take it off as soon as i see another girly with that skirty i just HAVE to put mine on!! gonk i need i guess, new ways of wearing it and new tops, i've never really been to good with mah tops colloection sweatdrop

i have a white glamrock skirt and usually wear it with, well anything that goes, but mostly with the white glamrock top, the white singlet top (cant remember what it's called) or a black flexi top.

any suggestion or anything on how i can wear teh skirt more but make it less boring??  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:05 pm
nrasjaa
oh mah god, ok i have a glamrock skirt which i am absolutely in love with. it was given to me by a friend who i love lots (which makes me love it even more gonk ) and i just can't stop wearing it!!

the problem is that i get bored with it but when i take it off as soon as i see another girly with that skirty i just HAVE to put mine on!! gonk i need i guess, new ways of wearing it and new tops, i've never really been to good with mah tops colloection sweatdrop

i have a white glamrock skirt and usually wear it with, well anything that goes, but mostly with the white glamrock top, the white singlet top (cant remember what it's called) or a black flexi top.

any suggestion or anything on how i can wear teh skirt more but make it less boring??

Pretty much anything matches with white. Just go crazy.  

Miss Puu

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:13 pm
nrasjaa

Spellcheck, please. crying

And go with anything white. Thankfully, white is everwhere on Gaia. Just try to stay away from using other items from the Glamrock set, or you'll get bashed badly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:25 pm
Hmm you can do alot with those skirts, exspecialy the white one. Just try mixing it up with different colors, and not using the same set top or black. White can go with anything you just have to be creative. heart

Also to try and conceal the skirt and use it for only a hint of white, layer it over pants with a belt, or over pants with a longer style top. That way there isn't tio much white and you can realy mix in some other colors easily. 3nodding

But heres a hint, as long as your weaing something white with it on your head / face you can pull of just those two items. If your realy nuts about matching white shoes or shoes with a hint of white in the bottom with the skirt and head or face item will work as well.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:29 am
thankies la everyone!! i think i need to go shopping but!!  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games