Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
Saiyan Surprises - DBZ/Naruto/KOF/YGO roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:42 pm
For those who are familiar with DBZ, here is the rundown on what's happened.

Raditz, who is the brother to Goku/Kakkorot is now back to life and has had mated with Prince Vegeta's new bride Empress Dee. Prince Vegeta decided to share Dee with Raditz the one time so that Raditz could have a brat of his own.

This brat's name is Trunks Honshura.

Since then, Raditz has found a wife (Raditz turned gay) and married Andy Bogard whereas Dee got her second husband named Terry Bogard. So, Raditz and Dee are now related in-laws.

Dee's character in this

Dee is much like an Egyptian queen who has many husbands by her side. Thus she has great power. Hence the type of roleplay that this is, she is married to someone from each of these segments.

She is married to:

1. Prince Vegeta - DBZ
2. Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto
3. Terry Bogard - KOF
4. Seto Kaiba - YGO

The point of this roleplay and where you fit in

Trunks has been attacked by Orochimaru and has transformed into a vampire.

The idea is to be someone from the following for shows/games and react accordingly.

Some of you are friends with Trunks while others are not. Trunks goes to a school where all ages are accepted in it and not all adults are teachers.

Who I play and when to start

I play as both Trunks and Empress Dee.

We start as soon as we have 1 person from each show/game.

To be a character

In a PM entitled "Saiyan surprises - faith's guild" send me some information about the character you wish to play.

It is a must that I get the character's name and what show/game the character is from.

Yes, you can be an original character, but you must say whether or not it is an original character.

Optionally for Character info is age, sexual preference, an appearance, a biography... all of that other nice stuff that some people post.

The more detailed the better, okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm
(Reserved for something later on)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 pm
(Oh come on people!)  
Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff