Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
The Denali Clan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Red
  Scarlet
  Orange
  Golden Rod
  Yellow
  Lime Green
  Sky Blue
  Navy
  Purple
  Black
View Results

SizorBytes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 pm
Sorian aknowledges the new girl's precence, but does not look away from the girl in the trees. "You're trying my patience and that is very dangerous," She hisses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 pm
Eva jumps down to beside her sister "nothing is really dangerous when we're together"Karman looks at her sister"what's going on?"  

xRustySporkx

SizorBytes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 pm
"Is that so?" She asks, smirking. "I'm sure you know that this gun is designed specifically to destroy demons, such as yourself, and just firing a shot near you would give you tremendous pain."

((I'm using a gun like the one in the Vampire Knight, fyi))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Karman looks from Sorian then Eva "would someone tell me whats going on" Eva looks at her sister then at Sorian "you really should threaten people without knowing who they are"  

xRustySporkx

SizorBytes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:12 pm
Sorian smirked. "Well, you really shouldn't get in people's ways without knowing who they are. " She hissed. "Honestly, you're annoying me very much."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Eva laughs a little "i'm not in anyone way if anything you're in my way your infront of me" wind blows stronger and wilder as Karman eyes glow yellow "EVERYONE STOP AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL GOING ON BEFORE I BLOW YOU BOTH UP"  

xRustySporkx

SizorBytes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:09 pm
"How very bold of someone to say..." Sorian murmers, glowering at Karmen. She looks back to Eva. "I would like to be on my way, now. If you do not let me by, I will be forced to take extreme measures..." She trailed off as she took out another gun and pointed it at Karmen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 pm
Karman moves the gun with her mind "no one points a gun at me"Karman grabs the gun and shots her hand "next time make sure the bullets work on what your shooting" the bullet falls from karman hand and lands on the ground, Eva laughing "we're not normal .... want did yeah call us demons?"Eva smirks " i know people are looking for you"  

xRustySporkx

Rose Blackburn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm
Sheema appeared next to Sorian. "Well hello. I was wondering where you two went." she said as she looked at Karman and Eva. Sheema looked at Sorian and flashed back to the night she killed the Denali Clan and she reconized this face. Sheema collapsed as the flashback came at her hard and fast.

"Damn you Rose. You killed Josh. Now you need to learn how it feels to lose everyone you loved the most." Sheema screamed at Rose Denali. She tore Rose her husband and their 2 sons and 1 daughter just as she finished the girl another girl came down the stairs calling mommy. Snarling Sheema looked over but stopped as she saw that face. It was terrified. "There there honey it's all ok. I won't hurt you." Sheema said as she stroked her face. She smiled at the girl then set the house on fire making sure the girl was outside away from the fire. "Bye sweet one. Maybe we'll meet again." Sheema said as she faked a smile and took off.

Sheema sat straight up as the flashback disappeared. This face was that little girl. It's time to finish the job. Sheema thought as she stood up. "Sorry cold flash. I get them alot." she said as she stared at Sorian. She stepped up and whispered in Sorian's ear. "Rose deserved everything she got and now you will join her." then she backed up and disappeared in a swirl of shadow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm
Sorian was glaring at Karmen and Eva when a stranger appeared next to her. She colapsed on the ground and then gave the excuse of a 'cold flash'.
Cold flash my a**, Sorian thought to herself. Who is she?
Then she whispered something in her ear. Something that brought back a flurry of memories and nightmares. She couldn't distinguish the difference between them anymore, but she knew who this was the one who caused them.
Rose. Her mother's name. The one she was searching for had shown herself.
"Perfect." She whispered, smiling.  

SizorBytes

Rose Blackburn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:18 pm
Sheema watched from away aways. Dammit. that kid was never supposed to find me. Sneak attacks. Dammit!!! I let my anger get the best of me. I'm not supposed to reveal who I am....., Sheema's thoughts kept going as she started jumping towards the old house. When she landed there she stood around and looked at the ground. The remains of the house still stood. but the blood soaked ground that night had disappeared. along with the bodies and the girl's family. Mistakes. Can't undo them but I can forget them. Sheema thought as she sat in a tree above the house, remembering that scared face and the sadness and guilt she had felt  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 pm
((Uhm... first off, my gun doesn't use bullets. Second off, you can't just take my gun and leave me helpless abt it, its like god modding, b/c who said you could take my gun?? lolz, besides, that gun is on a chain that's attached to my pants, lol, and i'm immune to psychic attacks. I have to be b/c the demons the Denali used to hunt were all psychics too.))

Sorian makes a split second decision and high-kicks Karmen in the face, her gun flying out of her hand and, pulling on the chain it is attached to, she grabs her gun. She only has a few miliseconds left before Eva gets to her, so she breaks into a sprint, laughing hystarically as she gains speed and momentum.

((IM SORRY I KICKED YOU IN THE FACE!!!!))  

SizorBytes

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces