Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] So there you two are! ... OMG. WTF?! || Iroh/Ursa/Jua Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:06 pm
".... Well, I think that we've managed to meet the awkward quota for the day, I think I'll just see you back at the den, Iroh..." She glanced at her brother, apologetic, embarrassed still, and unsure, then Jua, much the same. "I'll see you, Jua."

And, much unlike her usual self, she quickly took her leave of the situation then, thinking that it really wasn't her place to let them sort things out. She was a third wheel and an outsider to that friendship after all.

Better to let the boys sort it out, she thought as she left, not entirely sure if they actually would or not.

"Note to self. Do not sleep with anymore of Iroh's best friends." She muttered under her breath with a feline blush as her ears rocked back once more and she sped up her pace.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:15 pm
"Right... see you... around..." Jua mentioned to Ursa, sighing. And sighing more loudly when he heard that last part and she left. "Well... that could have been more awkard, and I'm still trying to think of how exactly." Because he really was at a loss on that one. Sleeping with his best friend's sister? He would have to remember to avoid Iroh's other sisters like the plauge from now on.

He looked at his friend, "Look... I am sorry about this Iroh. Heat of the moment... I didn't erm... I really didn't mean for it to happen. A bit of a suprise. I'd like for all of us to be friends at least, you know? Because well... I like having friends. He sighed loudly under his breath.

"I just don't want us to be awkard. You are my best friend. I mean that. I just... I wasn't thinking properly when I did all this." Jua shrugged helplessly, "Maybe we could... I don't know... talk later... when things make a little more sense and I'm not babbling like a total idiot."

He was used to being smooth and funny. This was all irregular for him. "Can we just... butt heads like idiots and have everything be normal again?" Because he's really like that.

Really.

demonstration_evil

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:25 pm
Iroh nodded, smiling a bit wider now. He didn't like seeing Ursa upset, and if his awkwardness was the source he'd do his best to alleviate it. "Okay, I'll see you back home!" He called as she went off, sighing and rolling his shoulders forward in an effort to relieve some of the tension he had built up in his muscles.

His ears perked forward at her last comment, wondering if she had meant for them to hear it.

"It wasn't so bad!" Iroh offered, obviously feigning a bit, but at least he was trying. He shook his head, stamping his paws in the sand in a slight show of impatience. Looking apologetic, he shook his head again and got a bit dizzy for it, "it's fine, really. We're all friends and we're all growing up. Just because I know you and I'm related to her doesn't mean you two can't know each other in any way you want. There's nothing wrong here. I'm not mad, I promise. We're the same friends we were before."

He grinned, butt his head against Jua's and then moved to leave. "I'm going to go see if Ursa is okay. But seriously, don't worry about it, Jua. I have no right to be mad at you, and even if we could some how justify that I did, I wouldn't be!" He nodded, feeling more and more like he believed just what he was saying, and just hadn't known it, and then padded off after his sister.

End!  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces