Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
Help ( Or i might kill myself )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:36 pm
Not joking about the title here people D=

At the end of my vacation I just had won a 2 foot wolf plushie, a Kenny doll, and some light thing.
When I got back to my room, I could not sleep the whole night, even thought I had my family and that big wolf thing there.
I had a nightmare that I killed myself in... well, I wont say how, but it was bad.
When I woke up, I had somehow, without knowing it, had grabbed the sheets and tied them around my neck and was choking myself, litteraly.

My Docter ( dad ) Said that the excitment might have triggered something and caused my instincts of survival to kick-in or something.
Looks more like they reversed themselves on me > >

Cant really trust many people, and the vacation didnt help since everyone acted like drug-addicted meat-heads, so I thought that I might be able to trust you guys.

I dont know if this is serious, but what should I Do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm
Unserious answer: Get rid of the Kenny doll. It's rubbing off on you.

Serious: Looks like that one night you had a lot of stress. You should just relax, listen to some music, do things that relax you.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 pm
CodyDudeTm
Unserious answer: Get rid of the Kenny doll. It's rubbing off on you.

Serious: Looks like that one night you had a lot of stress. You should just relax, listen to some music, do things that relax you.

I dont think it was just the one night,
This has happened before.... many times DX  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 am
It's happening a lot? Well, then you either,
A. Definately need to relax
B. Do something to edge off the feeling you need to survive, by doing something that actually requires it, instead of day to day survival. Like camping :3  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 pm
He's right. You need to relax. Have some solo time to cool down. If it keeps happening and you don't currently have a room mate, get one. Having someone watch your back is a good idea. Someone you can trust. A friend or something, or maybe even a sibling if you have any.
The biggest thing is to find what's troubling you and deal with it. If it's a fear, face it and get rid of it. If it's something that's frustrating you, like some puzzle that's next to impossible, get rid of it or have someone who's done it show you how so you can get it off your mind.
Confusion? Ask someone. Study up on it...
BIG THING, get a hobby. Find something you like to do and do it. I used to read animal field guides from cover to cover. I started with reptiles and read that one. Then, I moved on to amphibians. Gecko's caught my eye so I studied those to great extent. Later, I moved on to mammals until I discovered red foxes and fennec foxes that were intriguing... I like animals, so I learned as much as I could about them.
Right now, I write whenever I get a chance. I'm writing a short novel. Just something to take my mind off of the world.

If you get a chance, find a "romantic garden" and take a tour through there either alone or with a friend. Go camping. Go fishing. Get outside and do something. Borrow your buddy's bike and ride it to the grocery store and back just to get some fresh air and easy excercise.
You'll feel better in no time, I guarantee it.
And, yes... talking to us here is a great start. If you talk to someone who's a good friend, or just someone who's willing to listen, you'll do a lot better.

Anyways, it could be more than just a small psychological issue. If it keeps up, talk to a doctor. It's important. I think I speak for the guild when I say that we don't wanna lose you, cause you're important to us. As far as I can tell, you're a great person and the world would be a darker place without you.

Take care, and good luck. If you need someone to talk to 1 on 1, send me a PM, alright? Or, if you'd rather not talk to me but someone else in the guild, I'm sure they'd be willing. *hugs*
Peace. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am
RavendorFoxx
He's right. You need to relax. Have some solo time to cool down. If it keeps happening and you don't currently have a room mate, get one. Having someone watch your back is a good idea. Someone you can trust. A friend or something, or maybe even a sibling if you have any.
The biggest thing is to find what's troubling you and deal with it. If it's a fear, face it and get rid of it. If it's something that's frustrating you, like some puzzle that's next to impossible, get rid of it or have someone who's done it show you how so you can get it off your mind.
BIG THING, get a hobby. Find something you like to do and do it. I used to read animal field guides from cover to cover. I started with reptiles and read that one. Then, I moved on to amphibians. Gecko's caught my eye so I studied those to great extent. Later, I moved on to mammals until I discovered red foxes and fennec foxes that were intriguing... I like animals, so I learned as much as I could about them.
Right now, I write whenever I get a chance. I'm writing a short novel. Just something to take my mind off of the world.

If you get a chance, find a "romantic garden" and take a tour through there either alone or with a friend. Go camping. Go fishing. Get outside and do something. Borrow your buddy's bike and ride it to the grocery store and back just to get some fresh air and easy excercise.
And, yes... talking to us here is a great start. If you talk to someone who's a good friend, or just someone who's willing to listen, you'll do a lot better.

Anyways, it could be more than just a small psychological issue. If it keeps up, talk to a doctor. It's important. I think I speak for the guild when I say that we don't wanna lose you, cause you're important to us. As far as I can tell, you're a great person and the world would be a darker place without you.

Take care, and good luck. If you need someone to talk to 1 on 1, send me a PM, alright? Or, if you'd rather not talk to me but someone else in the guild, I'm sure they'd be willing. *hugs*
Peace. ^^

i agree i am always here to help people out even if its just letting them send me a bad pm so they can vent so anger or if they need advice my offline friends say i always give them great advice me i think its good but could be better.  

Furrie Princess Nala

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 am
RavendorFoxx

Peace. ^^

Thanks for the support, and maybe I do need to relax.
I can get stressed VERY, and I mean VERY easily.
I simple hello in a wrong way can get me mad sometimes DX Even thought I dont show it.
I think I need to learn to let the small things slide, cause I already let huge things slide too often.
Hopefully the pills will work some too D=  
Random Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff