Submit

Polls, please.
  Kay.
  Thanks.
  Bye.
View Results

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:03 am
I think out of all of us, the Bizarre Foods Guy has us all beat! I mean, he eats brains and hearts and rear ends and most of the time enjoys it! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 pm
hm.. the most ew food i had was stew chili marinaded in coconut husk.. it was pure chilli.. green and red.. cut small.. with bits of dried fish.. hm.. it was sooooooooooooooo damn.. hot! sweatdrop but it was good.. anyhow it wasnt like green peppers.. but it was the thing.. THE CHILI!  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 am
try eating a Cactuar lol

god, ive been playing FF VII way too much lately sweatdrop

(dl'ed it onto mah psp from the playstation store, takes up like 1 gig of memory, but is so damn worth it >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Wyvern683
This probably sounds really weird, but I saw a jar of shredded cactus at Walmart and wanted to try some. . . . and they were delicious! Unfortunately everyone else in my house does not like it and they pick on me and say I'm eating slugs. sad Have you ever eaten anything weird like that and it ended up tasting good?

I'm her sister. I'm the person who thinks it's discusting.....wait, I don't pick on you about it. sad  

SaphireDragoWolf

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 pm
Welcome to the guild SaphireDragoWolf!! ^_^

Wyvern683
I think out of all of us, the Bizarre Foods Guy has us all beat! I mean, he eats brains and hearts and rear ends and most of the time enjoys it! xp

EWWW!!! Brains?! Rear Ends...and hearts? I remember seeing on TV this person who eats raw meat. I mean not even cooked at all meat. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:51 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

Wyvern683

EWWW!!! Brains?! Rear Ends...and hearts? I remember seeing on TV this person who eats raw meat. I mean not even cooked at all meat. >_<

User Image
whee

Super Mega Nope
Crew

SaphireDragoWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:01 pm
MonkeyFen
Moonlight_HuangHou

Wyvern683

User Image
whee

I love that show...... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 am
xylert
try eating a Cactuar lol

(dl'ed it onto mah psp from the playstation store, takes up like 1 gig of memory, but is so damn worth it >.<)

Nah. Too many needles.  

Wyvern683

SaphireDragoWolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:18 am
xylert
try eating a Cactuar lol

Watch out! in FF X, just one 1000 needle attack will kill you. man I suck at that game. mabe that's why I stopped.

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 am
Has anyone seen that one survivor-like show where the guy (his name is Bear something...) tries surviving in certain areas for a period of time? He eats raw animals when he needs to. He once killed a snake and filled it up with his urine to drink later... he also caught a fish and bit it's body while it was still alive and squrming, and guts popped out the side of the fish. I understand eating fried, cooked animals and stuff, but raw? This guy's a freak.  

Death Shikaku

strawberryweed

Tipsy Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 am
Yes, i ate cactus candy, bunny meat, frogs, pig intestines, (they actually r good...), bugs in lollipops or candy, meal worms, grasshoppers, bird hearts, duck tounges, and more... in china it's not gross actually. I totlay can beat bazzare food man. i like pig brains fried and duck brains. i like turkey poop sacks and even pig snouts gonk  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff