Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Artist's Corner (drawings/fanfic's)
Junjou Egoist Fanfic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Was It?
  OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!
  It Was Okay..
  Need Work...
  (No Comment...)
View Results

Suadacity

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 pm
"hiro-san, Hiro-san, HIRO-SAN!!" Hiroki woke from his sleep. "Nowaki!! What time is it!?" Nowaki chuckled a bit. "It's only 2 in the morning but, I woke you up because its snowing outside. It looks really pretty. Come on and look at it!"Nowaki smiled at Hiroki as he slowly got up from bed. "It's 2 in the morning!? And You Woke Me Up For Thi...." He cut off as soon as he saw the pure-white snow falling from the sky. "Wha! This is so pretty!!" Hiroki gazed out the window not noticing as Nowaki held his hand scandalously. "Hiro-san is much prettier though." Nowaki kissed Hiroki's head softly. Hiroki was in shock and pushed away. "No..Nowaki!! What are you thinking!?" Hiroki blushed deeply but it wasn't very noticeable since it was dark in the room. The only light in the room came from the bright snow from the outside. "No..Nowaki, I'm cold." Hiroki leaned on Nowaki's shoulder. "Got it" Replied Nowaki, and hugged him. "Hey Hiro-san? Are you free tomorrow?" Nowaki asked as he shuffled his way into Hiroki's hair. Hiroki blushed deeper. "Yea...yeah, I'm free. Why do you ask?" Nowaki hugged Hiroki tighter. "Because, I would love to spend the whole day with you tomorrow, since it's Hiro-san's first time having a day off for awhile." Hiroki sharply looked at Nowaki but with a scene of kindness. "You know, you do the most annoying things that will get me mad." Nowaki let go of Hiroki and leans his head on the window. "Well, the things I do that gets you mad makes you love me more right?" He laughed and laid on the bed. Hiroki was mad and punched him in the stomach. "Ow ow ow!! Hiro-san, that hurts!!" Nowaki got up and tackled Hiroki. "Hiro-san, that hurt." Nowaki kissed Hiroki. "Nowaki, YOU SLY PERVERT!!!" He grabbed a nearby pillow and shoved it into Nowaki's face. "Hiro-san, your so cute!" Nowaki Laugh quietly. "Hiro-san, Lets make a snowman tomorrow. Okay? Promise me!" Nowaki held out his right pinky. Hiroki looked away for a bit since he was blushing very hard. Then he took his left pinky and locked it together with Nowaki's. "Promise." Then the both of them looked out the window. Looking at the beautiful, glistening snow. They held hands and leaned heads against each others, and kissed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm
It was nice, liked it. You should make it longer though. It would interesting.  

DingDong_DnG

Suadacity

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 pm
DingDong_DnG
It was nice, liked it. You should make it longer though. It would interesting.

lol tried too..but just couldn't think of anymore things to add on! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:35 am
Maybeies you could have then making a snowman and then hiroki or Nowaki slip on ice and hurt themseleves, if it's nowaki Hiro-san nurses him (Maybe in a nurses outfit)

If Hiro-san: Nowaki takes him to the hospital and heals him after that they go home Nowaki spazzes about how woried he was and they do it :3  

DingDong_DnG

Suadacity

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:13 pm
DingDong_DnG
Maybeies you could have then making a snowman and then hiroki or Nowaki slip on ice and hurt themseleves, if it's nowaki Hiro-san nurses him (Maybe in a nurses outfit)

If Hiro-san: Nowaki takes him to the hospital and heals him after that they go home Nowaki spazzes about how woried he was and they do it :3

LOL omg that sounds very nice!! (stupid me!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 pm
it was nice!^^ i hope you write more!^^  

Ringo Kimitsu

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:39 am
it was cool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image~~~~~User Image~~~~~User Image

It's very good almost as if it was actually part of the show. I'm not kidding it was that good!

User Image~~~~~User Image ~~~~~User Image

fluffy_carrot_stick D8

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Artist's Corner (drawings/fanfic's)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items