Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Good luck sony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am
According to sales and reviews, yes. But then again, according to sales and reviews Fallout 3 is one of the top games of all time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 am
....I thought that Fallout 3 was the greatest game of all time....XD!

Oh and in regaurd to the corporations, don't just stop there thank them for all the other things that they do, thanks for killing the planet, the economey and the job market in this country, thanks so much for shipping jobs overseas, and thanks ever so much for sending your little boyscouts of police officers over to tread on me and my friends when we exercise our first amendment rights to protest their asses!

Word to the wise my friends, never protest outside of a government building when the WTO is in town, you will be arrested, and you will be peppersprayed!  

Bayou Bulldog

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 pm
It's against the law to peddle
It's against the law to eat
It's against the law to have nothing more than the shoes full of holes on your feet
And now they've put bars across the park benches, so I guess it's illegal to sleep  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:11 pm
nitnit
According to sales and reviews, yes. But then again, according to sales and reviews Fallout 3 is one of the top games of all time.

Dont lie to yourself nitnit! You love Bethesda and Fallout 3 3nodding  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 pm
Tron - Yup, I love companies who release buggy DLCs and don't know how to efficiently program so their games crash from using too many unneeded resources.

Like I said, Fallout 3 is a decent game, it's just got so many flaws that everyone overlooks because "omg the game world is so big!!! and you can shoot off heads!!!!!"

Also, Kakashi, go move to a country without strong law enforcement and without big corporations, then you can come back and apologize for being ignorant. (And yes guys, that's the proper usage)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 am
nitnit

Also, Kakashi, go move to a country without strong law enforcement and without big corporations, then you can come back and apologize for being ignorant. (And yes guys, that's the proper usage)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland

I'll do it for him if you want.  

Jonnnn

Bayou Bulldog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:26 am
Ok why should I have to move away?

I am within my rights as a red blooded American to exercise my right to free speech! We did nothing wrong and then all the sudden they bring in the riot cops and arrest us!

Law dictates that as long as were not rioting, and were not doing anything wrong we can protest on PUBLIC STREETS!!! We weren't blocking traffic, we weren't throwing bricks, we were a group of people with picket signs, saying that we didn't care for the WTO and their conglomeration, and we got peppersprayed...and IT HURT LIKE HELL!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 am
Well look at this! Sony is showing some backbone to Activision.

GameInformer
A while back, Activision's Bobby Kotick stated that if the PS3 doesn't see a price cut, Activision may have to consider pulling support for the system. Save for the masses of bloggers reporting on the veiled threat, Kotick's words didn't seem to garner much of a response. That is until now.

Sony CEO Howard Stringer has replied, blowing off Activision's words
like The Fonz. We like to think Stringer was wearing a leather jacket and leaning against a jukebox when he said, "“[Kotick] likes to make a lot of noise.” The verbal retort didn't end there, as he went on to say, "”He’s putting pressure on me and I’m putting pressure on him. That’s the nature of business.”Whether you think Kotick was right or wrong to hint at an possible ultimatum for Sony, it's hard to deny that the PS3 has a lofty price tag. Sony doesn't seem to think so, however. When Stringer was asked regarding the logic of a price cut, he said, “I [would] lose money on every PlayStation I make – how’s that for logic.”

After that, we assume Stringer popped his proverbial collar, ran a comb through his hair, and strutted away confidently. Stay tuned to see if this rebuttal musters up a response from Kotick. If this clamor results in anything less than a '50s style greaser brawl, we’ll be very disappointed.

I mean its only been a few weeks to come up with that responce, but i guess its better late then never i suppose 3nodding  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Ugh. Sony's in trouble, and they know it. I hate responses like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am
Well I love my PS3 and sony has never failed me before when it comes to council so if they die it would be extremely sad for me because they have basically been my gaming company for a long time. As for the price i would of ended up paying more money for a 360 then a PS3. I think that the problem is advertising and people not realizing what they get on the PS3. I hope that the PS3, 360, and Wii all live on to make new consoles and continue to sell some great games it is hard for everyone during these economic times.  

Retarded_Mike_17

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:00 am
Tron714
Well look at this! Sony is showing some backbone to Activision.

GameInformer
A while back, Activision's Bobby Kotick stated that if the PS3 doesn't see a price cut, Activision may have to consider pulling support for the system. Save for the masses of bloggers reporting on the veiled threat, Kotick's words didn't seem to garner much of a response. That is until now.

Sony CEO Howard Stringer has replied, blowing off Activision's words
like The Fonz. We like to think Stringer was wearing a leather jacket and leaning against a jukebox when he said, "“[Kotick] likes to make a lot of noise.” The verbal retort didn't end there, as he went on to say, "”He’s putting pressure on me and I’m putting pressure on him. That’s the nature of business.”Whether you think Kotick was right or wrong to hint at an possible ultimatum for Sony, it's hard to deny that the PS3 has a lofty price tag. Sony doesn't seem to think so, however. When Stringer was asked regarding the logic of a price cut, he said, “I [would] lose money on every PlayStation I make – how’s that for logic.”

After that, we assume Stringer popped his proverbial collar, ran a comb through his hair, and strutted away confidently. Stay tuned to see if this rebuttal musters up a response from Kotick. If this clamor results in anything less than a '50s style greaser brawl, we’ll be very disappointed.

I mean its only been a few weeks to come up with that responce, but i guess its better late then never i suppose 3nodding

Its about time they respond. Still, like Jonnnn said, they're in trouble, they know, and they're making themselves look pretty stupid at this point.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff