Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akatsuki Wanabees

Back to Guilds

Create your own akatsuki WANABEE character and join the fun!! Random parodies and more! 

Tags: akatsuki, naruto, wanabee, cookies, canine crunchies 

Reply Create your own naruto character!
RULEZ PLEASE OBEY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quonta_Shean
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:59 am
RULEZ
1.)"No arguing" - sasori and deidara
2.)"NO BUMPS or posting just for gold" - kakuzu
3.)"No spamming, we don't care about a guild that you are going to post." -Zetsu
4.)"no changing topics of the following forums without the creator's permission" - Pein
5.)"have fun!^.^" -tobi
6.)"before writing in the forums please enter your character's profile in the forum that has the title "PROFILES! ty" -Konan
7.)NO NUDEE PICS!!!! "We shall remain chaste!!" -Hidan
8.)"No Godmoding" - Itachi
9.) "Don't post any FISHY links" -Kisame
10.)You can post your own forum here but you need my permission first just pm me ^^ thrn at the end of the letter write this at the bottom ((villains rule)) thnx-xaki
11.) members who stoped posting after 3 months will be forced to be banned from the guild -still xaki
12.) Respect your superiors. -Liderz stressed

^.^

please obey the rules!

I mean it! scream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:00 am
arbiter_liderz
Rules are the hindrances that makes your guild socially feeble.

Here, as leader of the main akatsuki council: I, the grand arbiter, shalt make some minor contradictions/ recommendations on your written instructions.

1.)"No arguing" - sasori and deidara

>> Ta hell with this, argue all you desire. The purpose of a guild is for one share one's point of views. make a stand, and learn to defend it.

2.)"NO BUMPS or posting just for gold" - kakuzu

>> The purpose of posting is partially to obtain gold is it not? bumps I can understand, but posting for gold is actually what all of us are doing here.

3.)"No spamming, we don't care about a guild that you are going to post." -Zetsu

>> Actually we DO care. share your guild links here. WE encourage you to do so. This would greatly expand our social circle.

4.)"no changing topics of the following forums without the creator's permission" - Pein

>>This, I, would agree on. Nothing is more upsetting than to see your posts edited and ridiculed by others.

5.)"have fun!^.^" -tobi

>> Should this even be a rule!? duh

6.)"before writing in the forums please enter your character's profile in the forum that has the title "PROFILES! ty" -Konan

>> This is only optional though. You are free to posts and enjoy the guild's thread without having to do this. What is most important is that you are active and willing to dedicate some time in posting in our fab guild.

7.)NO NUDEE PICS!!!! "We shall remain chaste!!" -Hidan

>> Sadly, I must agree on this. feel free to post half-dressed pics though. These are, under my knowledge, allowable here in gaia.

8.)"No Godmoding" - Itachi

>> Indeed.

9.) "Don't post any FISHY links" -Kisame

>> Correction: don't post any links that are outside the "Gaia" domain.

10.)You can post your own forum here but you need my permission first just pm me ^^ thrn at the end of the letter write this at the bottom ((villains rule)) thnx-xaki

>> Post your own thread anyways, xaki can't do anything about it. jokes

11.) members who stoped posting after 3 months will be forced to be banned from the guild -still xaki

>> This should no longer be an active part of your instructions, xaki! We both know that negative incentives will lead to the depreciation of dedicated members. Perish this!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
liderz out.

dot dot dot...
I still have NO IDEA why I saved this... O.e'''  

Quonta_Shean
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

akatsuki rikuna
Crew