Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image

Tessile looked out her window, towards the courtyard in which many children were playing. She knew that she should be doing something else, possible giving a speech to her people, but she sat on her stool, watching the children. The moment was perfect, with faint bird chirping coming from outside, along with the cool breeze that ruffled her curtains, giving her a break from the harsh sun. She inhaled lightly, breathing in the sweet smell of the earth. Suddenly, a messenger stumbled into her chambers, Tessile rose to her feet, no one would dare disturb her in her chambers, she controlled her wrath for a moment.
"What are you doing here...",She said, more of an order that a question. The messenger started to mumble, "Speak!", Tessile yelled, her voice strong and powerful.

"Th..th..they...took another...", the messenger started to sob. Tessile couldn't speak.

"Another...?", she said, softly.

"A...a man this time, or boy really..."

Tessile couldn't contain herself any longer, "Out", she said, pointing to the door,"Out!". Everyone left the She-King in silence. She stood alone in the center of her room, and started to hum a little tune. She knew that there was a decision to be made, and she wasn't sure if she had the strength to make it. But she sighed and continued to watch the children, this time, she was looking at what could be lost instead of the future

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image

Zarik wondered the edge of the forest in his human form, he'd just seen some Lyan's steel a child, "What do i do, oh man what do i do"
paseing he couldn't control himself for much longer, why were the Lyans stealing humans, for food? for toys? to hurt the humans?
"I dont understand it!!"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:01 am
But how could she help? She about it for a few seconds, before deciding. She again decided to to address the court in her most precious gems and cloths. It was there that she made her first public statement'
"We cannot let a threat such as this ruin our lives, it is time we stand, and face this threat together, not as Spartans, but as Greeks, as people!
How many children must die before we realize the extent of this menance?!
Speak people!
let me hear your words, tell me, does the simple location of a birth decide if you are worthy of protection? When it comes to Greece, no. Let us show support to our fellow Statesmen, let us offer protection and lend healing touches in their desperate time, let us remember humanity!"

As usual, her speech was met with great approval. There was only one tiny detail that she had "forgotton" to mention, that she would be marching to Athens with her troops, and fighting beside them if nessesary. This was her choice, made not by her own free will, but made of her promise to serve her people with mind body and soul.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image

Zarik stood in the croud a cloak over his head as the croud roared a shiver went down his spin, would this be the end of his kind. looking up he should see the King (who was a women), she was strong and was only doing what was right for her people he could relate, all he wanted was to set things right again.
He tried to moved closer slowly, maybe if he could speak with her, she would help to set this whole mess right, it was ether that all his kind be distroyed, better they be inslaved then distroyed.... THATS IT,
If he could somehow convice the King to maybe inslave his kind rather then kill them, he may be able to find out what is going on in this world.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:02 pm
She slowly turned away from the crowd. She turned to a small Arabic boy next to her and whispered,"Get the men ready". Then Tessile preceded to walk back towards her chariot, when a spear came rushing through the air. It was strategically thrown, knowing that the She-King of Sparta's senses would cause her to dodge. It struck her abdomen, just above her pelvic bone, and went clear through her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, exposing the whites. She gurgled as she collapsed, staying suspended by the spear.

((Let it be known that it takes a lot more then that to kill Tessile, she will live, and I have no intention of letting her leave Sparta))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image

As the spear flew past him he felt the wind whistle and the next thing to come was the sound of the spear piercing flesh, the crowd were in a panic now. His cloak had fallen onto his back and he was shocked as people ran as there Queen lay stacked!. a firm expression on his face he left high in the air landing next to her majesty, the guards tried to rush him. "STAY BACK, I'M HERE TO HELP" he yelled at them as he dodged there attacks and shoved them away.
He was careful with her body being a Lycan he could lift 2 times his own weight with one hand. Snapping the spear head off he pulled the stick clean out, he was being covered slowly by her blood.
"the head was poisoned i suggest that you get some medicine ready!"
Lifting her and cradling her gently in his arms, "is there a safe place we can take her so she can be treated and healed?"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 pm
The same small boy that Tessile had talked to quietly murmured,"Over here...", and led the lycan inside the castle, walking, despite the urgency of the situation. He led the lycan into a secret temple to Hera. "Lay her here, and let her drink from the spring, she shall heal soon". The boy was calm, it was almost scary...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image

Zarik glanced at the boy sideways, frowning a little he followed. laying her down next to the spring he grabbed a small pale from near by filling it with the water from the spring he sat behind her with her head on his lap as he tried to get her to drink the water.
He dare not ask what the water was or try it for himself, he was already at risk my exposing himself, the boy knew he was a Lycan he could tell, but what was odd was how calm he was, shaking the thought he concentrated on trying to get the She-King to drink.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:54 pm
The place was an underground temple designed for ritual sacrifices of human flesh. yet it acted as a healing place for the She-King. Shackles and chains hung from the ceiling, and Tessile lied on an alabaster table (For the slave boy told the Lycan to set her there) stained with blood. And speaking of blood, she was covered in it, her hands, chest, everything, except for her face, which was blank. There was a small pool of spring water in the center of the room, and golden fish swam within it's watery depths. If examined closer one could see that the fish of gold had no eyes, as they were sown shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image

Zarik looked around the place as his hands were now free, it was werid and looked erie. "this place is worse then my Tribe" he muttered. looking into the pool of water he saw the fish "oh look ant they...OH DEAR GOD" he fell back his hands on his face. "There eyes, the eyes, how... oh i feel like i'm going to be sick" turning away he sat with his back to the spring, and closed his eyes. "what the hell is this place?!"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 pm
"This place," the boy whispered,"is a gateway to hell!"
Zarik gasped, could this place really be?
"And, no-one has seen this place," he paused,"with their eyes still open. That is, only I and the King has"
A grunt echoed throughout the cave temple, causing Zarik to jump. All open eyes turned towards the She-King, who happened to be sitting up. She grasped the spear and, wincing in pain, preceded to pull on it. It was only after a few seconds of heavy breathing and pulling, the spear moved. Tessile panted and then pulled the spear straight out, and collapsed back on the table.  
RolePlaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games