Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Friendly Advice
How to make friends 101: the Q and A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 pm
All right, now I am no expert at making friends. In fact, a lot of people think I am a monster. *blush*

However, it is because my mother is a total B*tch and she had hated me from day 1. Well, okay since she found out that I had a mental illness which cannot be cured only controlled.

I have schizophrenia. I can give you a bit of insight onto this illness. From experience, it is more of a chemical problem that happens in the brain.

Its like... okay... you know how in science the teachers mentioned something about how electricity is possible and without there being a circuit of some sort there would be no electric power? Well, the brain is a lot like that circuit. So, when there is a break in the circuit, the rest of the body is messed up.

That's what's happened to me.

As a result of this chemical loss, what happens is, is that I take a totally different approach to situations and sometimes getting the wrong idea. It had made me shyer than most people. Like I would literally take myself away from a crowd or a group of people because my other world, better known as the "Renaissance Galaxy" seemed to be better at the time.

I have been taking note of the real world and I do know the difference between what is Earth and what is not. But I also know about parallel universes.

This is where I usually come to a snag in my relationship building. When I get to talking about my discoveries, people often fear me and then they never want to speak to me again, which only worsens the problem.

It isn't the Renaissance Galaxy that is the problem. It is earthlings not willing to understand or ask enough or the right questions.

This is where this thread really comes in handy. While you guild members can ask me questions about my Renaissance Galaxy and about my past, others will get an understanding perhaps about your own questions. It is my hope that people will embrace people with an illness like mine instead of shunning it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 pm
I don't really have any questions, but just a thought, or maybe a bit of advice. Take it any way you want, but there's no negative intent behind it, and this just comes from me as a psychic. It's apparent that you still retain at least some control. My advice is to try to force it and retain what you were doing beforehand. Granted I say this from the perspective that it's possible. I do not know how truly difficult that would be for you, since I do not suffer from the same ailment. But this is something I do have to do from time-to-time, such as when I have to fight myself or fight my own emotions.  

Axis503

Friendly Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff