Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Mokona Modoki's 108 Secret Abilities

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 am
We all know that Mokona has 108 secret abilities, but we don't know what most of them are.

The other day, I was talking to a friend about a Chinese clasical novel, the Water Margin, and he mentioned that there were 108 heroes in the story, each with an unique ability, and I noticed that CLAMP might have got their idea from there.

I mean, they've included a lot of Chinese stuff in their works, like Syaoran and Fei-Wong Reed's name as well as the Daoist symbol on Syaoran's magic board. It's possible that the Water Margin is an influence on Mokona's abilities. Or I've just got it completely wrong.

Anyway, here's an English site on the heroes, decide for yourself:

http://www.geocities.com/nguyenvfr/English/herosx.html  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 pm
Lol! I like your sig pic! And question. How did you get that many hearts, but you didn't upgrade your wallet? wink
And does your friend's book mention the abilities that the characters have? If so, one of them should have the secret abilities that Mokona has. 3nodding  

tsubasakitten

ctmm122

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:27 pm
It very well could be. Or they could have just got the number from that book and replaced the abilities with whatever they wanted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:00 am
tsubasakitten
Lol! I like your sig pic! And question. How did you get that many hearts, but you didn't upgrade your wallet? wink
And does your friend's book mention the abilities that the characters have? If so, one of them should have the secret abilities that Mokona has. 3nodding

1. I used a Gameshark on the Debug ROM (hence the Gamecube OoT interface, and how else would I have got up that high?)

2. Yeah, the link I gave contains all character names and abilities, but it's hard for me to make any sense out of it.  

Michi is a cat

tsubasakitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 pm
Lol! Okay. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:46 am
They could have, but I don't really know  

takari28

Rie_Akiyama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:38 am
i don't know either.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 am
I think that you might be right and it's from there. But I know Mokona's few abilites from 108.  

mirti6

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:41 pm
its possible CLAMP got their insperation from that there is a lot of chinese work in their manga, but r those abilities of the heroes secret like moko-chans? and  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games