[PRP] Show Me the Beat Once More (Wei x Mawi Mai) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:02 pm
Mawi licked her lips as she stared forward at the beach. She was going to have to take her cubs here more. Maybe a family outing and Aapep would want to go too. That would be great.

She looked at Wei before grinning. "Thats a good way to look at it." She smirked before she looked at the lioness. "one day when I'm not so busy I'll have to wander over to your pride. Maybe I'll run into you and you can show me around a little bit?" She giggled softly at the idea, she wouldn't mind wandering over there some time she'd love it actually.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:01 pm
"You would? Really?" Wei turned, her eyes widened with joy. She had always wanted to show someone around, like a guide, through the land she loved. No one she met, though, ever seemed to want to.

"I hope you like it, when you go." she shook her head, rustling her fur around. "You might just make some new friends, like how I've met you." she smiled at the older lioness, feeling more like a cub with every breath. Her cub years seemed to pass her by quickly, actually, so she enjoyed the feeling.

Polette
Crew

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm
She flicked her tail before she looked at her again. "Well of course! I don't know that many lions over there in your pride. So! You'd sound like the best tour guide." She winked at the lioness before yawning softly. "I also hope I meet some new friends." She started to stand up as she looked at the other lioness, walking over to her and bumping her playfully. "I have to head back to my cubs and mate." She backed up slightly and nodded toward the female. "It was nice meeting you Wei! I'll meet you over at you're pride some day." She chuckled before she started to wander away. "If you ever want to hang out, or learn about some music don't be afraid to find me!" She called out with a small chuckle before heading back to the chaos of her den.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"Ah, I see." Wei smiled thinking of how nice a family sounded to her right then. She had an attachment to a male, and now only hoped that she would someday be as happy as him as Mawi Mai was with her mate.

"I shall!" she nodded, excited about the prospect of showing someone around her pride. "So I'll see you then! And thank you, for everything." Wei, too, turned, heading back to the pride she loved so dearly, and the boy that she would soon claim as her own.

Polette
Crew

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas