Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>
CataMoomba's Wolves.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CataMoomba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 am
First of all, I would like to say that all the pictures that are present in my character profiles are not mine, and give the original owner credit.

Now, I have only two characters at the moment. One is Selia and the other, Yaoshuo. The text colors that you see will help with the confusion of what character I am in. I hope thats okay ^^'''.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 am
Selia, The Secret.

Gaia name:CataMoomba
Age(in wolf years): 3 years
Description:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She has a scar on her chest, about 7 inches long and 3 inches wide, it goes diagonally from left to right.
Sexuality:Straight
Background:Selia's childhood was basic, non-dramatic, and mostly boring. Her mother and father raised her good, taught her good manners, and she was always sensitive to others. Though as she grew up, her life changed in extreme ways. She was with a mate, by the name of Korog. He was a protector, he knew what was right and what was just. But sadly, Selia and Korog, never got along. They would always fight and bicker. She belonged into Korog's pack, he of course was the alpha. He was abusive and always treated her wrongly. Selia finally had it one cold winter night. Korog had taken the last of her sanity. That night, they fought. Selia killed Korog, bloody and with hair missing, Selia left the pack. Not knowing where she'd end up next...
Demon or no (aka powers or not): No powers.
Personality: The reason behind Selia The Secret, is because she is.. well... secretive. She keeps to herself, yet if felt threatened Selia will not think twice. She can be cold, she has trust issues so good luck getting to know her.

CataMoomba

CataMoomba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:54 am
Yaoshuo, The Spirit

Gaia name: CataMoomba
Age(in wolf years): 6
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sexuality: Straight
Background: Yaoshuo grew up in an Indian tribe in which the wolf was greatly admired. The wolf would bring them strength, courage, and wisdom. Yaoshuo was worshiped and also greatly feared. Yaoshuo had stayed with the tribe for a long time enjoying the company of humans. They called him The Spirit, for his pure white pelt and cool blue eyes that would calm the angry or upset.

Yet, the time has come, and the tribe saw it fit to release him into the wild, and leave him in nature. Yaoshuo has never left the company of humans, and fears that he will not survive. As the tribe left him there all alone, Yaoshuo decides to venture out into the wild, the unknown. Where will he go? What will he do?
Demon or no (aka powers or not): No powers.
Personality: Yaoshuo is calm, collective, and loves to help anyone in need. He is sweet, kind, and has never fought a day in his life.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:22 pm
Sapphire, the Wallflower

Gaia name: Golden_Dragon65
Age(in wolf years): 4
Description:User Image
Sexuality: Straight
Background: Sapphire was born with no friends and has lived that way to this very day. She rarly very speaks unless it is a life or death situation. She lerks umung (sp) the shadows so no one can see her.

Demon or no (aka powers or not): Can change eye colr and visions like night vision, X-ray vistion stuff like that.
Personality: Sapphire is deeply sad on the inside but is angry and tough on the outside. SHe is very smart, but no one knows that.  

---Crumplet---

CataMoomba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:29 pm
>> I think your character is supposed to be in a new topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:53 pm
omg srry  

---Crumplet---

CataMoomba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:16 pm
Ha. It's all right, dear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am
Happy?  

CataMoomba

</~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff