Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Searching for a good Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image
ELAINE'S INIFINTE ROLEPLAY SEARCH.

ohmygosh(:
thanks for checking out my onexone search!
i'm always looking for a good long-term roleplay.
so don't be afraid to send me a message!
i will basically do ANYTHING(:

up next: rules.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image
RULES;;;

• so heres the thing, i don't go by any type of literacy any of you people do. i prefer you have good spelling and grammar, and that you can hold a roleplay. make it exciting. i don't want to have to provide all the energy.

• this is the rule i stress the most. PLEASE DON'T USE CHAT SPEAK. i don't care if you talk out of character, i like to talk to my partners. BUT PLEASE D0N'T T@LK L!K3 TH1$. got it? i would also prefer no noob speak, or anyone under the age of twelve who can't spell.

• have fun~! i would love for you to enjoy or roleplay(: it's what i do. if your not having fun, let me know and i'll try to spice it up a little(:

• puhhh-lease don't leave me in our roleplay. i post mainly on the weekends, because i still have school. but in three weeks time, i will be on summer break and should be able to reply everyday. but on the weekdays for these next three weeks, don't expect a reply from me until the weekend. if you can't handle that, then don't contact me. easy as that. if you want to leave, let me know and i will respect you a LOT more.

up next: a little bit about me.

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 pm
User Image

A little bit about me;;;

so i'm fourteen, yeah i'm young. big frickin' woop. i can type, and spell and i'm way more mature then any fourteen year old you will meet. i have red hair, my boyfriend calls me a ginger. to see what i look like, go to my profile or simply look at my signature. i can be slightly perverted sometimes, and i have a strange quirky sense of humor. you often have to try hard to like me. but i'm not a b***h, and i be as nice as possible to anyone. anything else? OOC talk with me(:

i mainly do yaoi. if i am going to do hetero, i prefer to be a male. i hate playing girls. and i am one! euw. i only want REAL pictures. i hate spending an hour trying to find a good anime picture. if you need a sample of how much i type, ask me. i usually post at least three good paragraphs. i try to match my partner's post length.

up next: genres/ideas.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:29 pm
User Image

Genres/Ideas;;;

so this is the part everyone is waiting for, huh?

well it's as simple as what i will and won't do.

i WON'T:

•anime.
•scientific stuff.
•medieval.
•futuristic.
•yuri.

i WILL:

do a lot of things! and i am open to any suggestions. i have a few plots, but nothing too fancy.

brother x sister
brother x sisters friend (vice versa)
friend x friend
roomate x roomate
brother x brother
student x student
bad boy x good girl (vice versa)
vampires
werewolves/lycans
anything to do with UNDERWORLD
guardian angel x human
abused x abused
self harm patient x boyfriend
boyfriend x boyfriend
straight guy x gay guy
rockstar x fan

remember, this isn't all. i will take ideas. i'm very open.

CURRENTLY CRAVING: a holocaust based roleplay. pm me for more details.

up next: contact details.

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm
User Image

Contact Details;;;

IF YOU ARE STILL HERE (omg) please title your pm, bring elaine the horizon. anyways, i only do roleplays over pm and private threads. but if you would like to contact me and causually talk to me about god knows what, here is where you'll find me:
yahoo:
bringelainethehorizon@yahoo.com
aim:
elainealexandra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:34 pm
I love how you said "IF YOU ARE STILL HERE." xd  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff