Village: Sand/Sunakagure
Clan: None
Hair: Blackish-blue lushes hair tied up in a ponytail[ingnore the neko ears]
Eyes: Midnight Blue
Skin: Fair
Distinct Markings: An orange swirl on the back of her right hand
Relationship Status: Single
Short description about the character:
Anzu never really knew much about her past and family. All she can remember is that she was "raised by the wind." Anzu can be different at times. Mostly because she "talks" to the wind from time to time. She can be really crazy and whoozy at times depending on her mood. She may also act arrogant and stubborn at times when having a bad day. But when in a good mood, Anzu likes helping others and just relaxing with her friends. Anzu can be very caring and hates the sight of seeing her comrades getting hurt. Overall she can be fun to be with and at times annoying.

N-Hypertonic

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 pm
HinataFav
User Image
Character Name: Hazuku Anzu
Village: Sand/Sunakagure
Clan: None
Hair: Blackish-blue lushes hair tied up in a ponytail[ingnore the neko ears]
Eyes: Midnight Blue
Skin: Fair
Distinct Markings: An orange swirl on the back of her right hand
Short description about the character:
Anzu never really knew much about her past and family. All she can remember is that she was "raised by the wind." Anzu can be different at times. Mostly because she "talks" to the wind from time to time. She can be really crazy and whoozy at times depending on her mood. She may also act arrogant and stubborn at times when having a bad day. But when in a good mood, Anzu likes helping others and just relaxing with her friends. Anzu can be very caring and hates the sight of seeing her comrades getting hurt. Overall she can be fun to be with and at times annoying.

Nice character profile!!! It's very sleek...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:30 pm
Character Name: Sora Shikyo
Village: Sunagakure
Clan: Shikyo
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Skin: Pale
Distinct Markings (such as scars, tattoos, piercings, ect. ect.): two piercings on each ear, and a huge scar that goes right down her back.
Relationship Status: Single and likes it that way
Short description about the character: She was disowned at birth, and forcefully sunk her memories into her subconscious. But they can be brought back whenever she goes to certain places, so her brother has to keep her locked up in her room whenever possible. She was also blamed for the burning of her clan because she was the only one in the clan with fire jutsu (thanks to her demon which allows her to control all of the elements). She's a mysterious girl, who enjoys time alone, is very skilled in almost everything, is an unopened heart, and is very submissive to authority. She's also very dark and always either depressed or sad. She constantly has chakra swirling around her, so that she can sense items flying at her from all directions except for right in front of her. But she can see those, unless she's facing downward.
Photo Reference Link if possible: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iTammie-chan

Devil_wolf120

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:21 pm
am I approved  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 pm
Shado_Panda
am I approved

Your result is on the top of this page.  

iTammie-chan

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 pm
Character Name: shinji
Village: hidden leaf
Clan: abara
Hair: short spikey black
Eyes: blueish
Skin: tan
Distinct Markings (such as scars, tattoos, piercings, ect. ect.): small x on chin
Relationship Status: dated 2 huyga clan members
Short description about the character (personality, past, ect. ect.): he likes people likes to travel likes to kill evil people hate his older brother he hates his brothers gf and his habitts and he loves evryone
this is the url also the avi thing http://www.tektek.org/avatar/31275782  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:21 pm
Character Name: Real name unknown. Goes by "Deo"
Village: Unknown
Clan:
Hair: Light Purple
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Skin: White
Distinct Markings (such as scars, tattoos, piercings, ect. ect.): Tattoo on right palm : User Image

Short description about the character (personality, past, ect. ect.): Deo has no memory of who he is or what he is for that matter. His earliest memory was of being forced to kill an entire village. He can't remember who was forcing him to do it but he does know that whoever it was placed a demon inside of Deo. That's why he constantly wanders aimlessly, defending people when necessary and hoping to find someone who can help him control the demon inside him.
Photo Reference Link if possible
(Yes i know! This is Riku from KH2!)

User Image  

Kyuubi34

Zerofang10

Demonic Hellraiser

8,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 pm
Character Name: Takeru Yamata
Village: Waterfall
Clan: Yamata Clan
Hair: Gray
Eyes: Dark Blue
Skin: Lite Tan
Distinct Markings : N/A
Short description about the character : Smart,Strong,Never Backs down,Funny,Fast,Ninja
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 am
Character Name:Momochu Zakuma
Village:Mist
Clan:None
Hair:Jet Black
Eyes biggrin ark Blue
Skin razz ale White
Distinct Markings: Three Scars on back.
Relationship Status:None
Short description about the character: Zakuma is the son of Momochi Zabuza. Abandoned at birth, he wants answers. At he is willing to stop at nothing to get them.

shepdogs

SadisticTampon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:59 am
can we actually play Naruto Characters or must it be our own?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:57 am
Character Name: Miika Hanojimi
Village: Mist
Clan: Unknown
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Purple
Distinct Markings: a scar on her shoulder
Short description about the character: Fast, Tough, Determined to be the best, Cute(O_o), Miika's parents were killed by other ninjas. She was an only child >=O
Photo Reference Link if possible. http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/nightking_18in/onlyscraps-angel-4.jpg  

certified kouhai

Talheres

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 am
Character Name: Manaraki Bizu
Village: Unknow
Clan: Unknow
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Distinct Markings: 30 scars on the left arm and 25 on the right arm
Short description about the character (personality, past, ect. ect.): Lonesome kid who from whereever he was everyone rejected him and didn't trust him, he lives alone in a house in the middle of the forest. Has no family no friends nobody knows him and his story (but because I have to say it) one day he gotten mad and killed 55 people of his village wich was where he lives he killed them all 25 with the right arm and other 30 with the left thats why he's got the cuts on his arms to remember... and now he goes to the Leaf Village to seek for power so he can take out bigger and larger clans and at academy lots of girls were after him and still are but he ignores them all he only wants one and only one thing... POWER

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 am
am I aproved ^  

Talheres

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

grassman131

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 pm
Character Name:Kunekai Uchiha
Villiage:Leaf
Clan:Uchiha(DUH!)
Hair biggrin ark Brown
Eyes:Hazel
Skin:White
Markings:Curse Mark, Large scar down right arm
Relashionship Satus:Lonely =(
Bio:Born of the two closest friends of the modern hokage(Naruto) I was trained since the begging to go for the best and nothing else. My dad taught me Chidori and Chidori Senbon early on, but my mom also taught me medical ninjutsu and chakara control.I have ignored past offers to go to the academy thinking that I could learn all that I want on my own, after all thats how i figured out the sharingan.
Srry no pic avalible  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces