Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Ayumi's Profile (Approved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyumiGosu17

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 pm
Name: Hiyori Yamashita (heeYOHRee YAHmahSHEEtah)
Aliases/ Nicknames: Hiyo

Physical Description: She is 5'3 and 100 pounds soaking wet. She is very petite, with very slight curves. Her hair is a short and spiky red, and her eyes are amber. She has bold, vibrant, and neon colors in her wardrobe. (picture will come soon)

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: (not achieved yet)

Zanpaktou: (not achieved yet)

Shikai Release: "Bruise, Ayumi!"

Shikai: Her zanpakuto keeps the same general shape, but now any swing unleashes a gust that can bruise tissue and break bone (if taken directly at close range).

Bankai: Her zanpakuto's blade broadens somewhat, and now her bruising wind can also slice if the target is close enough.

Special Accessories: She tends to wear plastic beads, bangles, and enormous chandelier earrings, all of them matching her outfit in some way.

Skills: She is a very animated street dancer who also does spray-paint graffiti.

Abilities: [will edit later]

Personality: She is very sassy and rebellious. When she doesn't like something, she won't hesitate to tell you. Likewise, if she likes something, she won't let it go. If you annoy her, prepared to have a fiesty diva on your hands.

Biography/History: Although she's pretty, she's anything but a "success story". Her life story, before her death, consisted of moving from foster-home to foster-home, to being picked up by police after running away, back to a new foster-home, to getting busted by cops - in a masse arrest - at the wild parties every Friday night. She did very poorly in school, just barely passing each year with at most a 65%. She was always in trouble, despite never doing drugs or using alcohol in her life. She just hung out with users, going out to abandoned lots and breaking into buildings; they also vandalized property a lot, through graffiti and common teenaged mischief. She was finally killed in a drive-by shooting in a ghetto when she was supposed to be at her aunt's house on the other side of town, getting ready for her eighteenth birthday party.

Signature/Patented Technique: n/a

Guild Status: unknown as of yet

Online Schedule: I'm in Central Time Zone, and I'm usually on between 8:00 and 10:00 am, then 7:00 and 11:00 pm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:48 pm
I would like to see more elaboration on the bio, and can you add the Shikai and Bnakai info even if you haven't obtained it yet please?  

Diaku

AyumiGosu17

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 pm
I put more into it...is that better?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 pm
Accepted, go ahead and post in the zanpakuto training grounds and somebody will help ya out.  

Diaku

AyumiGosu17

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Hey...where are the training grounds?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 am
AyumiGosu17
Hey...where are the training grounds?

It's at the bottom of the main forum Ayumi ^^
Also welcome to the guild.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

Psycaddellic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:16 pm
YAYS!!! Ayumi's hear too!!! I didn't even know, darn you Sayori eyeballs of mine for not seeing this earlier! (This is why Sayori calls me the exclamation point man.)

(Delete this if you think it's cluttering.)

Edit(Sayo): I don't see this as cluttering, besides it's your first post that has too many exclamation points. I couldn't take that from you.  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games