I found that the game is finally out to the public. For those who do not know what the game is let me give you a small brief introduction.

Battlefiled Heroes is a free browser thrid person shooter with cel shaded cartoonish graphics. It sticks to the battlefield roots by putting large amounts of people against one another in a military skirmish. There are no online fees or anything and i think there is no advertisements in the way.

The servers are paid with microtransactoins, you do not need to buy these and do not give you an upper hand. Basically they are just outfits you can make your character look unique.

The game requires you to create an account with EA, no big hassle. Each account gets 4 character slots. When you create a character you will pick a faction the Royal Army(british looking, colors are yellow and blue, the "nicer" faction) or the National Army(evil looking german/frenchman, colors are black and red, the "evil" faction.)

There are 3 classes to choose from:
Soldier - Basic run of the mill balanced class
Gunner - Packs alot of fire power and runs slow. The typical power class.
Commando - Sniper class, very qiuck, lower health.

This is just a summary, typed this off the top of my head, soon i will come up with a review to let anyone know if they should play it or not 3nodding