Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~
The Stalked, Character page.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie or Waffle?
  Cookie
  Waffle
  Cookie waffle?
  JUST GIVE ME MY GOLD!!!!!!!
View Results

Ythumper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:24 am
The Stalked

This is a character page for my role play, named The Stalked. Once your character is approved, post them here. I want you to post them, so you can make small changes (Picture, bio, etc) in the future, without having to ask me for ever little thing.... Yeah....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:35 am
Puppet Master: Ythumper
Alias: Silas Darkfoot
Race: Human
I'm this many: 20
Life story: (While be posted later)
I tend to be...: (Also posted Later)
I look like:
User Image
That's not all, I also have...: (Later)
You also need to know...: As you may be able to tell, this is my incredibly underdeveloped character, and I hope that thought the rps I have him in, he might get some of the later stuff  

Ythumper

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:43 am
Puppet Master: Ava850
Alias: Jade Mattews
Race: Human
I'm this many: 18
Life story: (Later)
I tend to be...: She is easy going and fun to be around she tries to make frined where ever she goes.
I look like: User Image
That's not all, I also have...: (mtie be added later)
You also need to know...: Her necklace has been in her family for centurys. It has been said that it holds power but no one has belived it. But Jade never takes it off  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:48 am
Puppet Master razz ersianpoet
Alias:Shikyo Kurushii
Race:Werewolf(if thats taken I can change it)
I'm this many:19
Life story:Shikyo was born in Japan and then emigrated. His parents were trying to avoide wars. It failed. It followed them. From the age of 13 Shikyo has been fighting. His parents were killed in a Vampire raid and he is packless and alone. He hate both sides pretty bad. Or at least the higher ups. He can not deny his werewolf urges and kills vampires on sight. He hates them worse for killing his parents. He has very good self discipline over his violence and anger....as for lust....thats his main weakness. He craves women nearly all the time. His fighting ability make him wanted by many packs but he refuses to join up. He may end up making his own.
I tend to be...:Shikyo is quiet. He is sullen and angry. Although he is able to control his violent nature very well that doesnt mean he is happy. He listens music very often and has several tattoos. He often writes on his arms and body as well.
I look like:User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's not all, I also have...: Tattoos. He has several each symbolic of major events his long life. He does not explain them often.
You also need to know...:N/A  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas