Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Stuff Pak (TS2) Serial code thing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:24 pm

User Image

My friend gave me the H&M style stuff pack, but my computer died, and I had to get a new one, and, the manual with the code on the back is LONG gone.

Is there any other way to get the code? or is it just basically a useless CD now?

User Image
Questing Nitemare Scarf, help?

500,000 in funds

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 pm
As far as I know, to get a new LEGAL serial code you should be able to contact EA and request a new one explaining that you have lost your existing one.
I wouldn't know how to go about this though as I haven't had to do it myself. I've just heard of others doing it.

I'll just mention this for the sake of it while I'm here. If anyone replies with information on how to get codes illegally then they will receive a strike against their name. If you really have to, then do it in a PM.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:52 am
Okay, I wasn't able to find it in a quick search, but EA does sell codes if you lose one. It costs ten bucks, you have to provide either the proof of purchase or a picture of the disk, and send it via snail mail to the address they want you to send it. It's kinda a pain, but at least you don't have to pay more for replacing the game that way.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games