Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Fall of Man(Horror/Intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look good?
  Yeah!
  No. Not really.
  I've got some ideas I'd like to share.
View Results

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 pm
Suddenly, Jack felt a pulse throughout the train! The train wasn't going to hold onto the track for long!

As fast as he could, Jack was hoisting people onto the track. But his efforts couldn't save everyone. He felt the train slide more and more off the track. Finally, he felt it give completly! Before it fell, Jack leapt up onto the track. He could only listen to the screams of the passangers that never made it as the train plunged into the water.

Jack laied on the track for a second, then realized that they would all freeze to death out here if they didn't find shelter soon. He stood up and slowly walked towards the group that made it out, "Hey," he said, "We all need to get moving. We need to find shelter. Otherwise, we'll get hypothermia and die."

He looked around to see the size of the group. It wasn't much. No more than about thirty people. He saw that girl among them, though. But... no one was close to her. Did her parents... not make it off?

On the hill, overlooking the people who survived...

"Oh, no!" Elaine gasped, "There were people that survived! Davian, what are we going to do?"

"No worries," Davian calmly replied, "This is the area near Lucius' Mansion. And Lucius had Uroboros at his command. Trust me. Not a single soul here will survive the night..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:25 am
((Starting tomorrow I might now be able to log on much; guests. ))

Trista watched, not in horror, but just with a little bit of sadness, when the train plunged into the water and numerous shrieks and screams sounded through the air. Those people's lives were definitely lost.

Trista looked around, and saw that there was a rather small group of people who survived, including her and the FBI agent. The little boy was still crying into his mother.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:52 pm
ISAAC armine Why are you lookin' here!? That's bad!
What was that!? - Isaac, Trista, Chris, and a bit of a crowd.

In the entire time he had been on the train, Isaac was relatively calm, continuing to read his book until everyone started to mention there was people dead and possibly zombies. In fact, though, he didn't start to get too worried until they were told to jump off of the train. Before he had figured that this person had everything under control. He was trained for that, right?

On the ground, which thankfully was not mimicking the train, Isaac tapped his book against his hip, spine up to try and prevent water damage. He couldn't help but think about what he had heard. While everyone was busy starting to freak, which he still thought was odd that he wasn't, he couldn't help but wonder, why were only the people that helped to run and organize the train affected by whatever it was that made this man shoot at them? His focus was thrown off when the man spoke, noticing his mention of death. He knew what hypothermia was, and he knew that shelter generally wasn't too hard to find. Even if it wasn't that great.

Isaac moved a little closer to the man, he had taken some psychology classes while he was in collage, masses didn't do so well with death. "Excuse me, sir." Isaac started, his voice lowered hopefully to keep the conversation from wandering, "Listen, I know I'm young, and I'm not exactly qualified, but you should probably keep it simple and do what you can not to make bring anything possibly life-threatening to mind. We tend to focus on things more immediate, especially in situations like this... Whatever this situation is..." Isaac trailed off, thinking that he was probably being a little too bold for his own good.

(Yeah, probably not exactly good, but it's an intro... At any rate...)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 pm
Jack nodded silently at the boy's advice.

Unfortunatly, though, someone wasn't too happy, "And who said you should lead us!" he head an old man shout from the back of the crowd, "I'm not gonna listen to the ramblings of a punk kid! I'm gonna-"

"Gonna what?" Jack shouted, "You have a plan out of here? You know where the next station is or how far it is from here?"

This caught the man off guard, "Uh... I mean... you see,"

He then fell silent and drew back into the crowd. Jack sighed, "Alright. First thing's first: We need shelter. Come on,"

Jack turned around and started to walk off. As he was walking, Jack was trying to think of what to do. We arn't gonna last long in this storm, Jack thought, unless we get a shelter and a fire....

Wait a minute... What's that?

Jack saw an irregularityin the woods just beyond the bridge. He led his little group over the bridge and into the woods. Immediatly, Jack could feel a small relief as the trees overhead blocked a small amount of the rain But even a small amount is godsend...

But as they continued, the irregularity slowly began to take shape. It looked like... a mansion!

But who's? And how is a mansion out here in the middle of nowhere?

Just then, Jack heard a growl behind the group. Dammit, there were bears here.

"Everyone," he addressed the group, from which Jack heard some ripples of unease come from, "Just keep walking calmly."

If they run, he thought, the bears are gonna come after them...

"Just keep going. Calmly, but deliberatly," he said.  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:11 pm
Wow, that was fast... - Isaac, Trista, Chris, and a bit of a crowd.

Isaac had to stop himself from chuckling at one old man's attempts at feeling like he was in his prime again. Then again later when they found a mansion. "Crazy rich people and their strange need to live like hermits. Probably some get away house. Maybe something not so legal, can't wait to find out." Isaac thought.

At the growl, all Isaac did was look over his shoulder. If anything was hostile it would have taken those behind him already anyway. Isaac was a little estranged by how quickly the man who had taken charge passed off the growl for some kind of animal. Perhaps he hadn't, Isaac couldn't read this man yet. So Isaac did as he was bidden, he just kept walking forward.

If it was bears, they would likely leave them alone since they probably didn't consider the mansion a part of their own territory. If it was a canine group or something of that nature, it would like leave them alone based on numbers. If it was more of whatever it was that the man had shot at earlier, Isaac wouldn't know. He still wasn't sure what was shot at even.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 am
Jack heard it again. That growl. Something was watching them, and it didn't like them being there...

But if Jack drew his weapon, it would more than likely freak out the crowd. Jack kept his ears perked.

Suddenly, a different growl was heard coming from a different direction! Jack looked to his left and saw a flicker of movement in the woods! But he couldn't make anything out through the darkness and rain. He had to get the group to pick up the pace a little bit.

Jack heard a scream! He whipped around to see a little boy pointing at a dog, a horrified expression on his face!

Jack couldn't make out any distinguishing charcteristics of the dog, but apparently the boy did. The group halted, turned around, and stared at the boy.

"Hey, kid," Jack started, rushing over to the boy, "Calm down, don't freak the dog out or it migh.... oh my god..."

When Jack got closer, he could see the dog clearly!

This dog was horribly malformed! There was no hair on it, and it's skin was ripped to little pieces on it's muscular body. Raw, bloody flesh was the prominent feature on this creature, and the tear marks exteded all over it's body!

But the eyes... They were somehow... inhuman! They gave off a monsterous glow that could strike fear in anyone!

"Get back." Jack hissed to the boy, "Get. Back. Now,"

*Grrrrrrr*

Jack looked to his left, and there was another dog! It was the smae monsterous creature as the first one! Then he saw two more closing in on them!

"s**t..." he said. They were being hunted!

"...RUN!!!"

Jack took off in the direction of the mansion, "Come on, everyone! Hurry up! MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!"

The dogs saw them and started running towards the group, who had took off after Jack.

But there were some, like the old man, who just couldn't run. Two dogs had easily pounced on him and bit deep in his throat, tearing the flesh off. Now that the man was dead, the two dogs began feasting...

"Dammit! RUN!" Jack shouted as he took off! If these dogs were anyhting liek the zombie like creatures, then his bullets won't be effective against them.

In a hut, unknown location...

"Yes, Lucius," Davian said over the phone, "You will have... guests in just a few minutes. Please give them a... warm welcome...."

"Rest assured, my lord," came the reply, "I have already sent a welcome commitee. I will not fail you."

"Good," Davian answered, "If you do this, then I might... reconsider your offer to me..."

A moment of silence, then, "I will not fail. You have my word, and I have Uroboros,"

"No. Do not deploy Uroboros," Davian ordered, "They are common rabble: Worthless. Uroboros was not designed as a cleanup Servant. I'm sure you have other means of disposing the rabble."

"...Yes, my lord."  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:50 am
Trista walked along slowly, and she heard the growls. They sounded very animal-like, sort of like an angry wolf or a crazed dog. She shrugged it off...until she noticed the source of the growling. The growling intensified, and they came from multiple directions.

Trista's eyes widened in shock as her eyes fell down upon some strange canine creatures. They were most definitely not regular animals. They were furless creatures who were disgusting in appearance and bloody for some reason. Their skin were ripped apart, and raw flesh appeared everywhere. The eyes were a shocking, cold glow, and the canine creatures had drool dripping out of the sides of their menacingly snarled and dry, wrinkly lips.

Trista heard Jack yelling for everyone to move as he sprinted off in the direction of the mansion. Trista shook her head, as if it would help her gain speed, and then forced her legs to move, to run, off toward the huge, looming mansion. She ignored the sound of two canines biting into a man's throat, a man who was just too slow, who simply could not run. Did these monsters feast on human flesh? It was more than likely that humans were their favorite food, their favorite dish.

Trista simply ran.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:13 am
FML - Isaac, Trista, Chris, and a bit of a crowd.

"Alright, this is just plain ridiculous." Isaac thought as he started to sprint away, book still in hand. He didn't think it would be useful later, but hell, if they were trapped he'd be damned not to have something to read. Otherwise, now was when he started to feel a little scared. He figured he could outrun most of the people with them, but now he was still in direct danger.

Still at a dead run, he never looked over his shoulder, though he took only a moment to pluck two smaller children off of the ground. Chances were that they were separated from their parents, their parents were not very paternal, or they were already dead. One under each arm slowed Isaac down quite a bit, but not enough to be out done by a few. "It'll be okay you two, we're just racing. Keep your eyes ahead of us, let me know if I'm going to run into anything..." Isaac said, trying to keep them from looking back and seeing the beasties that were assailing their happy little group. "Get that door open! Go through the windows if you have to!" They had to get inside, and if anyone actually lived there, they would understand, maybe. In any case, Isaac would no longer be the first there.

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 am
Trista ran without looking back, but heard the raging footsteps of the freakish animals. She also heard some periodic screams of people being attacked - and perhaps devoured - by those morbid creatures.

Soon, Trista reached the stone wall of the large mansion. She wondered for a moment if anyone inhabited the house, or if it was an abandoned place, but quickly shrugged the thoughts off. She pushed at one of the windows gently, and felt it give a little way, so she pushed a lot harder, opening the window, and climbed through hastily, letting the window drop and close behind her.

Where she stood was dusty, and dust and fluff lifted and fluttered all about her feet and legs. She coughed once, twice, and then looked around, squinting to get a better look around. The room she was in was pretty much empty. Some other people climbed through the window after her, and they were utterly frightened. They were obviously hoping this mansion would protect them against the dangers of the outside, of the creatures who thirsted for human flesh and blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 pm
Jack slammed as hard as he could into the mansion door. It gave way, and Jack and more survivors had tumbled into the main hall. Jack quickly stood and slammed the huge doors behind him. And not a moment too soon, as the dogs hit the wall just as Jack had closed it.

But Jack had no key, and there was no way to lock the door. Thankfully, dogs can't open doors.

Jack knelt down and began panting heavily. They had done it. They had escaped those monsterous dogs.

Jack leaned against the door, putting extra weight against the door, "We... we did it." he gasped.  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Trista heard Jack before she saw him. The clamor of more survivors reverberated through the air. Trista listened as the dogs outside the door barked ravenously.

Trista was not that frightened though. Nothing could be scarier than her parents and sister, in her eyes anyhow. She let out a heaving sigh, the sigh holding no emotion whatsoever which was an odd thing indeed. Trista walked slowly over to where Jack and the others were. She decided that it would be better for the moment to stay in a group.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm
Jack looked around, "This place sure is... omnious," he commented.

The grand hall was covered in Gothic themes. Spires piercing the sky above the roof they were covered in. A huge, majestic chandelier hovered above the group, making them feel like ants on the inside. A beatiful, two armed staircase stretched before them, and doors were scattered across the walls.

"Well, we need to find the master of this house," Jack said, "That way, he could help us by providing shelter, and let us call the police department. So, we should get mo-"

*BAM!*

Jack twisted to a random door that suddenly just shook violently.

Suddenly, a gunshot!

"s**t.... you've got to be kidding me..." Jack whispered, "What's going on here?"  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Trista heard the gunshot, and let out a long sigh. She was not frightened by the loud noise; she was just rather annoyed. Some people around her panicked, and huddled in a crowd, and Trista followed.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff