Welcome to Gaia! ::

The imp guild ^.O

Back to Guilds

The guild of all who are, were, or plan to be imps.(Devil, angel, and gimpi) 

Tags: Angel, kawaii, gimpi, party, devil 

Reply ~Angel Imp Guild forum~
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a guy or a girl?
  *girl*
  >guy<
  O.O neither O.O
View Results

Elsaiel

Shy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Name:Mike
Favourite Color: Blue
Appearence: Brown Hair, Grey-Blue Eyes, White Skin
Dream Occupation: Nexon GM  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 pm
batsuko-chan
name: magdalena
height: a staggering 5 feet
fave colors: black, sapphire, blood red, hot pink, purple, green, etc.
fave music: almost anything but english screamo and country
fave animal: felines! love them!

i'm not sure what else to say. lolz uhmm, if u want to know more u could check out my pro or chat with me. kinda shy at first, but once u get to really know me i'm a scary-minded person that doesn't hold back. X3

well, there have been some changes in my life and i have developed as a person. still have the same name and i'm still an astounding 5 feet tall. ^-^ i now love rainbows and all the colors that aren't included in rainbows. my musical tastes have also changed and i now have an archive with a wide selection of music - including screamo and country. still love felines, but i also like arctic foxes and wolves. they're all so cute! X3

i'm still pretty shy, but i've tried working on it. i do enjoy talking to people and making new friends.

oh, i have new glasses that are thicker-rimmed and i can now see clearly. yay! a little about my appearance: i got glasses (astigmatism), i'm short, i have long brown hair that's darker at the roots and gets lighter as you follow it, dark brown eyes, scars and bruises most of the time (i'm a really big klutz), and long fingernails (barely got them back. i used to stress a lot over school and i'd end up nibbling on them).

to see some things that i enjoy you can check out my profile. it has a better list of things than what i could ramble off at the moment. =)

and finally, when i first joined i was an angel imp. then i kinda quit gaia for a while, but i'm back now. right now, i'm trying to get a gimpi.

batsuko-chan
Crew

batsuko-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm
i realize that last post was probably ridiculously long, but i was on a roll. lol

~Angel Imp Guild forum~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff