Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 am
Alright!! I get a 1/2 day tomorrow off of work! *celebrates*
Then on friday I get off. Both b/c of 4th of july holiday!

How about you guys? Anything good happening this coming weekend? Any special day offs or something b/c of a up-coming holiday?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 am
Not really, but I met this beautiful girl a few days ago, and we've been talking quite a bit lately. Hoping all that turns out nicely. :O

Going bowling today, and seeing a bunch of the family for the 4th. Pretty uneventful.

Flyentologist

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 am
iGoldman
Not really, but I met this beautiful girl a few days ago, and we've been talking quite a bit lately. Hoping all that turns out nicely. :O

Going bowling today, and seeing a bunch of the family for the 4th. Pretty uneventful.

Awe! Good luck! I hope things go well between the two of you!

Bowling sounds like fun. I haven't done that in a very long time. ^_^ On the 4th of july it's like a family get-together too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 pm
Good luck Goldman!
I've been trying to talk to a boy lately but alas, no luck so far.

On Tuesday I have plans with a friend for her birthday but other than that I can't think of anything.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Yay! Somewhat busy week for me - going out to weatherspoons for curry night with my mum and sister (my sister despises curries, and weatherspoons food in general, so it'll be inetretsing). Friday i'm going to the dentist, and saturday i'm dossing about in town with my best mate.
Went bowling yesterday  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm
All of you are lucky.
All I'm doing is going to some fireworks thing on the 4th, then the 14th is my birthday so I don't know what's going on then.

I can't do anything during the Summer. The only people I know that live near me are several potheads and an annoying cousin. All my real friends live farther away and it sucks... I can't drive and my mom's at work. To make that worse, I have to watch my little sister all Summer. D:

Death Shikaku

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 am
My family is still thinking about what to do
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:06 am
I just started school on mon. So these few days have been all school stuff. Tml Ill be going for a short 3d2n hols at sentosa(: That would be fun biggrin  

Fate-J

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 pm
stare Family Reunion.........with Cowboy/Native American theme-were're suppose to dress up a little......I don't want to be a cowgirl and I pale to be an Indian-so I'm dressing up with some Chinese flare... xp And no one can argue because there were immigrants from Asia who worked in the 'wild west.'

I baked 150+ cookies, have to paint boulders (WTF?!), in charge of face painting, and who knows what else I have to do.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:32 pm
0Moon_Maiden0

I baked 150+ cookies, have to paint boulders (WTF?!), in charge of face painting, and who knows what else I have to do.....

Wait, you have to paint pictures of boulers or you have to paint on boulders?

Either way that is a wtf job.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:49 am
Zizzykitty
0Moon_Maiden0

Wait, you have to paint pictures of boulers or you have to paint on boulders?

Either way that is a wtf job.

I had to paint on boulders that they made.... rolleyes  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces