Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 pm
Arcades walked slowly through the burning abis waiting for someone to sense him, he was planning on making a deal, it the demons could kill the group all evil would come to pass, and the world he wanted would become a reality, and working with the demons was the only way.
"I Arcades the god of Creation call opon the strongest demons to help me do my bidding, name your price and i will fulfill it!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm
Nightingale looked down upon the handsome God. She felt her cold heart beat, the same way that it always did when she saw the supreme lord. Inferno was next to her,"What th-? Has the gods gone insane?! this is our realm!". Inferno didn't know about Nightingale's feelings, but if she did, she might call it love.  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Arcades bowed before the demons, "i do know that! and i have not risked my neck for nothing" looking toward the demon still kneeling.
"i have come in regards to my 'accident', it needs to be corrected, it's putting things out of balance, i have tired myself many times to kill it, but it is to Powerful for a god alone."
bowing his head down again "i have come for your help, and once my goal is achieved you may do with me as you please"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 pm
"But whats in it for you?", both sisters said at the same time. "And then whats in it for us?"
Inferno stared at him," So, why ya reely here, eh? No god in his right mind would journey this deep into our little realm"

"Yesss," Nightingale continued," And what do you expect us to do with you once we're done?"

"And on top of that", Inferno added," what exactly shall we do?"

"Yeah", said Nightingale,"I mean, if we were to accept"  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Acades raised an eyebrow as they spook together creepy he thought,
"well as i said i want Vexous Dead! it's the only thing i want, i want her gone, i hate her!!!!!! and her brother!!!!"
his mind ran away then....... i was in love with you Kasious, but you only wanted my power, i gave you every thing and a child and you repaid me by leaving me and cursing my powers because you can not steal them, so i will take the one thing most precious to you my love your own blood, our daughter!
"i will be your reward, i will become your servant, i give you the gods outhe and my word that i will be yous forever"
His face was strong, and evil, he wanted this badly, he just had to convince then somehow.
"you will be the only demons in the realm to own a god!?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 pm
"Yessss", they said,"we would be, but don't you think this is a bit extreme? She is only a half demon, are you that weak?"
They both laughed. Nightingale thought about what would happen if he became her slave, "and if we would somehow fail?" she asked,"not like there's a chance that would happen..."  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 pm
Acades stood before them then, "but she is also Half God, Vexous is very powerful and still very young, she has killed many demons and gods alike who were after her, many were trying to strip her of her powers, others were trying to take her as a wife or to turn her one way or the other, if she is aloud to fully mature, she may become the most powerful of use all."
Running his hand through his hair he continued,
"if she were to choose a side it would throw the world out of balance, all the gods think she will not choose, and that we are safe for now, but this is the best time to take her out, she has no training, her powers are only starting to come out!"
He was beginning to get frustrated,
"and i dont know it you will fail or not, i didn't come to the higher demons for simple killing, this will take time and planning"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm
"We do not want your body", spat Inferno,"This act shows only how weak you gods truly are".
"Your begging should be enough", the twins said together,' Now beg! Beg like the scum you are!"  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:38 pm
Acades face turned red with anger, his bottom lip snarled and his fists clenched, but he did as they asked.
he got down on all fours "i beg of you kill the half breed" he said behind gritted teeth.
But what they didn't know was the fact that Kasious curse was slowly but surly turning him demon, he blood, his powers, and even his body was changing it was like an infection, not even the golds knew of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm
"Heh, we accept!" and with that they vanished.

((So where do we kill Vexous?))  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 pm
Acades stood up as the left he didn't feel like smiling, he'd basiclly sold his soul for revenge.

((well what i wanna do is somehow made vexous evil- come to the dark side we have cookies- kinda thing then kill off Acades at some point,
but maybe vexous could die and be brought back to life as a full demon or something, what do ya think-
and it'd have to be in the huan realm, or you could always bring her back here?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:05 pm
((Destiny could come into play, as in Vexous could die, and she'd bring her back, but in a different realm, universe...I don't know, I have to leave soon...))  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

RolePlaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces