Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Lounge ☆
What do you do with your time? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junhong Choi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:53 pm
Lurk at the forums. exclaim  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:38 pm
sleep, sing, and drink...
oh, and umm, video games too!

drunken Haku yowane

Pink Jemm
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 pm
Work like a demon, surf gaia at lunch and hope like heck the IT guy doesn't bust me although with all the other peeps in the office checking their facebook every two seconds if they try to ban me I am going to raise Cain.

Cook, chores, bills, checking my younger kids homework, shopping for food and such then when I get a minute to myself - read, listen to old school music, play inside or outside games with the kids or take the older one to work/college. Try to pry the hubby off Facebook games to talk or do stuff around the house. Go to movies, knit, needle point.

Need to find time to work out and do projects around the house.

No laughing at my hobbies....I am much older than most of you!

Jemm  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 am
I usually get on gaia, chat on the IMs, check my DeviantArt, watch Anime on youtube or look for a series of Anime to watch, check out some Vocaloid music, sometimes check Facebook since I have lots of apps... aaaaand.... um.... huh... I can't remember what else right now. .-.;  

ZeeTabbyChan

xx-Touya-xx

Shy Receiver

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:37 am
Practice Love and Joy for the Multicultural Fair coming up in two weeks, do Hw... Get on gaia, chat, play games once in a while... practice piano for a while, then pass out for the whole night. =w=  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:11 am
Editing my song  

Youthful Scarlet Sister

Beloved Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:41 am
Let's see..
Talk with the Youtube Chorus people on skype.. Go on the Youtube Chorus Forum, I recently opened a "Singing Challenge".
Make a Karaoke Challenge, watch a bit anime.
Record some fandubs..
So busyy ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am
PenroseTingeling
Let's see..
Talk with the Youtube Chorus people on skype.. Go on the Youtube Chorus Forum, I recently opened a "Singing Challenge".
Make a Karaoke Challenge, watch a bit anime.
Record some fandubs..
So busyy ;-;

Wow, not as worse as I am actually, I got about to deal 4 requests on Flickr, and try not to do anything about that, which means I deny requests, also, one more thing, I kinda also want alot of people to join my chorus, and I think people aren't getting the memo. I am kinda working hard on this, and no one even joins in.... ;;-;;  

Youthful Scarlet Sister

Beloved Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sakune Utau

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 am
Surf gaia, draw, watch t.v. , do nothing, facebook! neutral die of boredom and eating (i ai'nt fat, ok? scream )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am
I do a lot of things in my spare time. Here's a list of the things I do in my spare time:
Watch anime, listen to music, clean, study, write fan-fictions or manga, talk to friends, create traps in my backyard and in my room, sew, play video games, and read.

And if you want to know, the traps in my backyard have succeded before. The traps worked three times, and the people who fell in them or got tangeled up in them were criminals, so yeah. There's a total of 6 traps in my backyard, and 4 in my room. XD  

Teto_Kasane_23

Heaven Dansu

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Draw listen to music go on youtube xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 am
Free time What free time DX i work everyday in a bakery. when ever i get home from work i like to rest and relax you know. gonk I am lucky if i even have a chance to come on the computer to check up on the guild sweatdrop  

MasterOfLazyness
Vice Captain

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xlegendxofxmerahx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:38 pm
Computer, manga, anime, video games, music, play oboe/saxophone, sing, and eating foood. And sleeping. And doing random stuff and hanging out with friends. Shopping is nice too when I have spending money which is rare right now.  
☆ Lounge ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff