Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:37 am
legendary detective Lawli
Mournful Maniac
I have mostly VATS related perks. Not that im a bad shot, but i think since its already a huge RPG I would rather let my character do the work like most other RPG games. Just seems more fun to me. Also i cant change the sensitivity to my preferred level D:
I wish there was a perk that let you repair like any small gun with any other small gun, any melee with any melee etc...
Then i would rank up i repair and weapon skills, and say goodbye to every living creature in my way : D

You could fix a knive with a baseball bat?

Wouldnt make sense but alot of perks dont, like Nuclear Anomaly especially.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 pm
robthedude
Mysterious stranger. Dude has saved my life so many times.

Or NERD RAGE! (Edit: That's actually what it's called surprised )
yah the stranger has saved me does anyone know how to get that vampire one not night man but the one from blood ties i did the quest.  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:29 pm
TEHONILINK
robthedude
Mysterious stranger. Dude has saved my life so many times.

Or NERD RAGE! (Edit: That's actually what it's called surprised )
yah the stranger has saved me does anyone know how to get that vampire one not night man but the one from blood ties i did the quest.

You have to be extremely accepting of their vampire ways and they will teach you.

Kinda more of a flavor thing. I mean, stimpacks are infinitely more useful, and you can get an unlimited amount of them for pretty much free so long as there are enclave ambushes and Henry Casdin is alive.

Although I think you can only get it during the quest. One of your first times talking to him. I don't think I have ever gotten the perk and gotten the kid out of there, but I don't think I have ever tried, either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:55 pm
Definitly the "almost perfict" perk IT MAKES ALL S.P.E.C.I.A.L ATRIBUTES 9 FORE GODS SAKES

also the comando perk , pupies( mrgreen ) , and tag  

xXfallen-corleoneXx

O-ORan-ChanO-O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:06 pm
Id have to say Grim Reaper's Sprint Go into paradise fall with 26000 44 mag rounds for my Lincoln's Repeater XD Awesomeness!!!  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff