[PRP] Eureka (Tafiti & Nywea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollypop13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image

He was on a journey once more. It was always a journey to get to the unknown, or anything that he could possibly learn from. This time, he felt as though it was timed a bit more, as he now had his new friend, Urza, he was traveling with. Urza wasn't along this time, seeing how Tafiti hadn't seen him when he started this journey. They both had an understanding of each other and their wandering ways, though. He was surely bound to pick up that Tafiti had left for a bit.

The places that the large, brown male was going today, were greatly different from where he usually ventured. There were many, many trees surrounding him and this was unusual than what he was used to. Sure, there were small little groups of trees around that made themselves into small forests, but nothing like this.

There was bound to be something he hadn't ever seen in this area. He might greatly learn things from here. The perfect place to come and explore.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image Nywea ducked through the forests of her home nervously, she wasn't quite sure if she was even allowed into the trees alone. But it wasn't forbidden, right? Even as she fretted about wether she would get in trouble for being in the forest, she couldn't quite remember how she had wandered into them. Something had caught her eye, and she had given chase, albeit slowly, and here she was now. Lost.

Her brows furrowed and her ears drew back as she grew more and more anxious. True, she was a huntress, but that was always in a more open space, and with others. As she wove through trees in circles and mazes, she began to realize just why the forest was such a dangerous place. She let out a heavy sigh and what was almost a mewl, but closer to a moan before she sat down to rest. She looked up through the leafy canopy, and enough light found its way through for her to figure it still daytime. At least for now. Nywea shuddered and hung her head, unsure of how to proceed, both in action and direction.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lollypop13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Through the forests, he continued on his way. He heard many sounds, but many of them were birds and other tree-dwelling creatures. A loud sigh came out of nowhere, though, and that did not seem to be a bird at all. This had him curious now, but he wasn't about to go imposing himself on another that didn't know him. It might have even been dangerous. He decided to keep walking his path of travel, not particularly looking for this noise. If he were to spot this creature and it were to be dangerous, he just hoped he'd keep his tail in front of the other's.

He stepped carefully around any potential painful branches and such and came to a very small opening in the dense forest. Immediately, Tafiti spotted a grayish-tan lioness laying right in front of his paws. The bushes and other foliage must have blocked him from seeing her right away. He nearly stumbled over her. Suprised in many ways, he wondered if the lioness even heard him coming through. He just stared, speechless.

"Oh... umm... sorry about that," he mumbled, ready to turn the other way. For some reason, he couldn't.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 pm
Nywea flinched, like his words had been as sharp as the sound of a snapping twig, but otherwise she remained motionless as her black eyes looked over the male. He wasn't threatening at all, in posture or appearance, and she tilted her head, for another moment, speechless. "Oh! No... I don't mind." Her words escaped breathlessly as hope began to swell in her chest.

She didn't recognize this lion, nor did he smell of the pride, but he was in the same position as she was, right? Or better yet, not lost at all. She stood and took two steps towards him, head low and humble, but mouth turned in a faint smile. "Uhm, sir, by any chance do you know these woods well? Could you help me find my way?" Her voice gave away more of her wish than her expression.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lollypop13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:45 pm
He felt his face get a little warm as she responded to him. She seemed pretty calm, even after the fact that a strange lion had just stumbled upon her. Tafiti was glad that she wasn't afraid of him, though. Maybe this was the beginning of a new friendship.

"Umm..." A puzzled look grew over his face as he looked around. He already knew what his surroundings looked like, which was the strange part. He just had to think... without the face of a lioness who made his heart skip a beat in front of him.

"Well, miss... The thing is... I kind of just walked into these parts. I know my way back to where I came from, but I'm not quite familiar with the whole entire woods."
Saying this made him feel about two inches high. He was Tafiti. The one who taught others and knew everything. This time he didn't know the answer to this question... and he felt stupid. This lioness was hoping for a way out, and he couldn't help her. What a use he was.

"I'm sorry..." he lowered his head. Almost with a guilty face.

"I'll try to help you any way I can, though."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 am
Nweya probably felt worse than he did. After all, she was a part of this pride! She lived here! And she couldn't find her way out, what a sad excuse for a pride member she was indeed. And he wasn't a member, but he could at least retrace his steps. Oh, if only she could do the same. Her ears were turned back, not from him, but in disappointment in herself.

"Oh no, I should apologize to you. I've gone and gotten myself lost, you see. And I've lived in these lands all my life! This is so embarrassing." Nweya's voice was hushed and her eyes low, but they strayed up to admire the feathers woven into his mane. He must be quite the traveler, and she bet that if he'd been to her pride once, he could have found it a thousand times more! He was quite handsome too, but poor Nywea seemed to be as experienced around males as a juvenile.

But he was so nice to offer his help! She didn't know what good it would do, but it was better to wander with someone else than entirely alone. Additionally, maybe a second pair of eyes would do better to recognize where they'd already been and find a proper way out.

"You'd do that for me? Really?" Her head raised with her hopes and she smiled at Tafiti. "Thank you! Oh! And silly me, I'm Nwyea. It's nice to meet you, sir."

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lollypop13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:27 am
At first, Tafiti thought that the female was upset because of him, but he later realized that wasn't true after what she told him. He was so glad of that. It would have made him feel even more horrible if that was the case.

Little did she know, Tafiti was just as inexperienced as her around the opposite gender. He had never had a girlfriend or anything close before. In fact, he had rarely talked to females so far. The closest he had to any kind of 'companion' would have to be Urza... and well... thinking of it that way just made everything awkward. They both didn't swing that way.

"Yes, I'd do that for you. I have nothing better to do with my day today. Even if I did, I'd surely help you out anyways." He told the female with a smile.

"Oh! And my name is Tafiti. It's nice to meet you too, Nwyea."

It's amazing the kind of things that happen to you when you're out exploring. This was one journey he was sure he wouldn't regret.

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games