What's your favorite element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
View Results

Night Side

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:37 pm
Hey, how goes it? I'm new to the guild and just thought I'd say hi. Maybe get to know some people a little bit or maybe make some friends.
If you're here, thanks for humoring me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:40 pm
Howdy, Night. blaugh Other than our specific topic threads, most activity can be found in our Random Caravan, a place to talk about anything.

I usually just goof off in there. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Night Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Finally someone showed up!! mrgreen Hello and nice to meet you. Thanks for the advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:46 am
No problem. We're kinda' in a slow period at the moment; many of our regular members are busy with other tasks.  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:45 am
It's funny how college workloads can be evenly graphed as a parabola...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:19 am
Nihilistic Seraph

Ha ha, yes. xd

Welcome, Night!  

Keistera

Miss_Spell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:20 pm
I feel like I need to be around water, but I've always been drawn to fire. I'm a Cancer, which probably has a lot to do with the feeling of missing water when I'm away from it. (I live at the edge of a desert.) I love to swim, or even just to float around in the pool.

I am good at starting fires, though, and I've always felt most comfortable doing candle magick. Not that I'm a pyromaniac or anything, but I'm really handy to have around on a camping trip.

One time when I was camping with my hjusband, I didn't even try to start a fire. I agthered some kindling together and put it in the campsite's fire pit and a while later, I noticed a tendril of smoke. I took that as the Goddess giving me the go-ahead to work more closely with that element.

I still picked water in the poll, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:37 pm
No one says you really have to choose one over the other. smile  

Jameta
Captain

Miss_Spell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:06 pm
Jameta
No one says you really have to choose one over the other. smile

Well, that was the point of the poll wasn't it?

I think they all have a sort of symbiotic relationship though, in a rock, paper, scissors sort of way.

Like, fire can't exist without air, although a small one can be blown out, like a candle flame, but earth (usually sand) and water are used to put fires out as well. Air can blow dirt around, putting water with it makes mud or clay, and if you burn it hot enough, you transform sand into glass, which seems watery looking to me at times and can stop wind from getting into your house. On that note, adobe houses are made out of baked bricks of earth...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:19 am
Nihilistic Seraph

Amen to that! Thank the gods it almost over for this semester and then I can stop taking time away from important things to putter around on here. wink

And welcome aboard, Night! blaugh

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas