Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariun_Heart_Breaker

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 am
Fighting, Yiff, everyday ordinary things, innocent dates or meetings, Dark encounters, survival, drama... anything really, I like to RP. I become easily dis-interested with any RP and will probably stop if you... well if you suck, I mean like horribly, especially if it's yiffy. PM me if you want to do anything, just give me your characters name, species, and anything interesting that you want to share
Me, I'm Ariun
Im a Tox (Tiger + Fox) with purple striped fur, white under belly w/ no stripes and deep violet paws
Im silly :p  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm
I apologize for my guild dying and becoming a ghost. I really hope you find a good RP partner. I'd be willing to RP with you as well, here or in FFF. Either way, I'm just looking to have a good time. Isn't everyone. sweatdrop

Anyways, I've got a new contest sort of thing up in the guild posted on the first page, in case you're interested...

Other than that, I'm up for any RP ideas you've got. 3nodding Anything'll do, really.  

RavendorFoxx

Isaol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm
http://www.gogloom.com/Furnet/FurAffinity/ Its a furry chat sites, each room has a different theme. Whether it be PG or R. I haven't found any good furry roleplay here on gaia. If I found some it moves slow, make a post and come back like 5 minutes later.

(Click: Online Chat)

I honestly think roleplay isn't meant to happen in forums.

Oh yeah on there, you click the channel tab once everything loads, you need Java, and I suggest you enter the "soft paws" channel. I use that and it's pretty clean, however if thats not what your looking for there's a furry room for every fetish there is -.-  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games