Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
You яuN to $av3 Youя$3Lf(op3N, N33d$ ppL)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 pm
Hello. How are you? I hope you are feeling well. Welcome to my own corner of a place. It's very dark here. I'm sure you'll enjoy being here as much as I have. The people are friendly, don't be scared. Come in, look around, don't go back. No, never go back. I should probably tell you what goes on here. Well, we watch. We watch the people who still walk. We observe. We're following a very ...interesting story at the moment. Why don't you join us?

TabL3 of CoNt3Nt$
!Ntяo
яuL3$
Chaяact3я$
$p3c!aL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:10 pm
User ImageHere's the story. There are six teens. They live in the same town, around the same place, a graveyard and central park. They go to the same school, and are acquaintances. The teenagers and their families are special. The teens don't know it, but they each control an element. The families are being hunted. Why? No one really knows. Maybe because there are people who want power. The power of the elements is great. Maybe the people hunting them think that by killing the teenagers, they can harness their power and do something evil with it. But, that's only a possibility. We may never know for sure.
And here's your job. You are these very special teenagers. You tell us their story. We will be watching, listening, waiting. And we will discover, but, not tell you, what those evil people are up to. We will see you when you return, or, maybe not. Maybe you will send your hunters to us. Either way, make haste. We don't like to wait.

~!Ntяo
яuL3$
ChaяaCt3я$
$p3C!aL

PrincessEscocia

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:28 pm
~Rules~

User Image

*PM me if you would like to join
-I already have a profile made up, names, appearances, you just fill in family members, height, age, and tell a little bit about their background
*No god modding
*Romance is allowed, but keep it to a limit, time-skip it if you need to
* Don't cuss each other out, but your character is allowed to cuss. just, not every other word.
*Please follow the rules. I'm not asking much people!!
*Try to post regularly, I don't want this to die if it can have a life. (it makes sense to me)

!Ntяo
~яuL3$
ChaяaCt3я$
$p3C!aL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image

*~*WouLd W3 CaLL th3m v!Ct!m$?*~*

~ouя thuNd3я B!яd~
___tyL3я___
--(op3N)--

~CaN g3t $o CoLd~
___BяooKLyN___
--(taK3N, Irishroseh)--

~But !t*$ $o v3яii hot~
___Bяad3N___
--(taK3N,angelthatscoolerthanyou)--

~$o you CooL doWN W!th Wat3я~
___April___
--(op3N)--

~aNd h3я3 Com3$ a BяiiZ3~
___L!am___
--(op3N)--

~!t BLoW$ thяou th3 tяii$~
___daLLa$___
--(taK3N,Otulissa)--

a$K m3 !f you*я3 CoNfu$3d aBout Wh!Ch 3L3m3Nt, aNd daLLa$ !$ a g!яL

*~*aNd WouLd W3 CaLL th3m muяd3я3я$?*~*

~th3я3*$ oN3 W!th a KN!f3~
___3vaN___
--(op3N)--

~aNd oN3 W!th a guN~
___aLL!$oN___
--(taK3N,Irishroseh)--

~th3N oN3 W!th a яop3~
___m!Cha3L___
--(taK3n, angelthatscoolerthanyou)--

~to g3t th3 JoB doN3~
___Kathя!N3___
--(taK3N, Otulissa)--

Let me know if you can't read everything that's above, I just liked the way it looked when my friends put it up, so I thought I would give it a try.

!Ntяo
яuL3$
~ChaяaCt3я$
$p3C!aL

PrincessEscocia

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

OOC thread

List of People

!Ntяo
яuL3$
ChaяaCt3я$
~$p3C!aL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 pm
And now, we are open, and the posting shall start as soon as we get more people.

!Ntяo
яuL3$
ChaяaCt3я$
$p3C!aL

PrincessEscocia

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 pm
((Let's get this thing started~!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm
ɠεϯ Ὶη ɱ⒴ ωค⒴
คηÐ ⒴øʉ ωῚℓζ яεɠяεϯ Ὶϯ

"Micheal!" Mike groaned. He hated that woman, but her voice... Her voice was just...terrible. "Micheal!" she screamed again. "I'm coming." He mumbled, getting up from his oh-so-comfortable seat. He made his way to her room, ignoring his sisters' taunting. They could just go die in a hole. He walked into the devil's sanctuary, and looked at the clock above her bed, refusing to look at her. Then he saw the time. Crap! He had lost track of time and if he didn't leave now, he would be late for a very important meeting. He turned sharply on his heel and darted out the front door, ignoring any and all screams and complaints coming from that room. He didn't look back at the house, he knew they would follow him if he made any kind of gesture that this may be a game. It never was. His hate for that place was far from humorous. He'd be out of there as fast as he could, once he knew where to go.

мεʂ§ ωῚϯɧ ɱε
คηÐ Ὶ ωῚℓζ ӃῚℓζ ⒴øʉ

★ This town's always gonna think I'm a little crazy

PrincessEscocia

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:52 am
~!t BLoW$ thяou th3 tяii$~ || Dallas "Lassie" Victoria Jackson

User Image

Dallas ate breakfast hastily at the kitchen table, quickly stuffing her mouth with her peanut butter and chocolate spread sandwich. She gulped down her glass of cold orange juice, feeling the coolness slide down her throat. Dallas was dressed in a low-cut white tank top that looked good on her, and yet was casual.

Last time Dallas wore this tank top, Summer commented that it made her look "slutty." Strange thing to hear coming from a thirteen-year old sister. This caused innocent little Joey, Dallas's younger brother, the youngest of the three, to ask what "slutty" meant. Summer told him it meant "funny." Great, Dallas thought. But she couldn't help but smile.

Dallas finished eating, and decided to get out of the house as fast as she could. The sun was shining, the outdoors were waiting! "Bye," she called out to her siblings as she ran out the door.

"Now, where is she running off to?" Summer said with a mature air, pouting.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm
~$o you CooL doWN W!th Wat3я~ April

User Image

-----Apirl go up from her bed and took a shower. She went back to her room and made her bed. After that she went down stairs to eat. Once there her brother was eating at the table and her farther was reading the newspaper. Her sister and mother must still be in bed. She made her some cereal and sat down and ate it.

-----Once she was done eating she rised out her bowl and and put it in the dish washer. She kissed her dad's on the fore head. And said "Im going to go walking." "Ok remeber what we talked about.." Her dad said. "I no dad. See you later." She told him.

-----She walked to the door took her bag and walked out the door. The sun was nice on her face. It felt good outside.  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 am
((I should probably introduce my other character...?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am
{{Do I need to play as a nother character as well or no??}}  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:05 am