Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~
You яuN to $av3 Youя$3Lf (L!$t of ChaяaCt3я$)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 pm
th3 L!$t of ChaяaCt3я$ W!LL B3 put h3я3.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:58 pm
~ouя thuNd3я B!яd~

PrincessEscocia

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:59 pm
~CaN g3t $o CoLd~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:59 pm
~But !t*$ $o v3яii hot~

User Image

Hello, My name is: Braden Lucas Rivers
I am: 18
I stand at: 6' 0"
My element: fire
I have 2 siblings
Their names are: Charolette and Katlia
A little bit about me: Braden is one of those people referred to as 'secretly shy'. If he knows you, and is comfortable around you, he's very loud and funny. When he's around those who aren't his friends, those who he doesn't know well, and make him uncomfortable, he's very reserved and quiet. He was always a straight A student, so he wouldn't have to worry about getting into trouble at home. His sisters are his main source of fun, as for every younger brother, torturing older sisters is practically the only way to have any fun at home. He has a temper, which can be set off by anything at any time, which is why Braden doesn't have very many friends.

PrincessEscocia

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm
~$o you CooL doWN W!th Wat3я~

User Image
Hello, My name is: April
I am: 18
I stand at: 5,6
My element: water
I have 2 siblings
Their names are: One younger brother,James who was 5 and an older siter, Jade 20
A little bit about me: April has always been in her older sisters sadow. That was untill she found out that she was the one to have the power over the element of water. She loved healing and she was always clam. The only time she wasn't clam was when she was realllllllly pissed. which was hard to do. Ofcourse no one out of the family knows about Apirls gift. She didn't have many frineds but she knew every one and every one knew her. Or at lest they know her from her sister. Her sister loved partying. Jade has been in jail so many times and every thinks April will be just like her. But they was all worng Apirl was nothing like her sister. And she is starting to fine her voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm
~aNd h3я3 Com3$ a BяiiZ3~

PrincessEscocia

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:43 pm
~!t BLoW$ thяou th3 tяii$~

User Image

Hello, My name is: Dallas "Lassie" Victoria Jackson
I am: 16
I stand at: 5'2
My element: Earth
I have 2 siblings
Their names are: Joey, age 8, and Summer, age 13
A little bit about me: I've always been a bit of a tomboy. I hate make-up, and I hate dressing up, and most of my friends have always been boys. I like rough-housing, I'm frank, and I'm down-to-earth. I have a sense of sarcasm, and occasionally a bit of attitude. For the most part though, I'm nice and a loyal friend once you get to know me. I love life, and I don't want to lose it. I'm never going down without a fight. I love taking walks and being outside; I don't like being locked inside a house. Being out in nature, despite the weather, is always my true home.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:44 pm
~th3я3*$ oN3 W!th a KN!f3~

PrincessEscocia

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:45 pm
~aNd oN3 W!th a guN~

User Image

Hello, My name is: Allison Maria Suarez
I am: twenty-one
I stand at: five-five
My weapon: two handguns and an athame
I have one sibling.
Her name is: Tessa Elena Suarez
A little bit about me: I was born in Texas, raised in a tiny house, had a crappy life, and was determined to do better in life. When I was in highschool I got into petty crime, and when I was eighteen I went to New York, where I got into bigger crimes. I also learned of the existance of magic. Incredible, right? Well, some guy offered me, a nobody, a LOT of money to go collect some powers off some kids. I figure, hey, no problem, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:46 pm
~th3N oN3 W!th a яop3~

User Image

Hello, My name is: Michael
I am: 19
I stand at: 6' 2
My weapon: rope (more of, a thick piece of wire or a whip)
I have siblings
Their names are: do you really care? *sigh* fine. Seth, Amanda and Samantha
A little bit about me: Well, my life pretty much sucks. My mother died when I was about five. Then, a few years ago, my father got remarried. She came with her 3 children, of which the only one pleasant to be around is Seth. Basically, it's a Cinderella story only my best friend is my step brother, not stupid talking mice, and the evil step mother? Wicked Witch of the West from the OZ. I've seen her flying monkeys. She sicks them on me when I don't do what she says. And those step sisters? dumbest people ever. I want to kill them all. And my father, for replacing my mother with something so vile.

PrincessEscocia

PrincessEscocia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:01 pm
~to g3t th3 JoB doN3~

User Image

Hello, My name is: Katherine Suzuki [鈴木]
I am: 22
I stand at: 5'6
My weapon: My beautiful Japanese katana
I have 0 siblings.
Their names are: I said I have none.
A little bit about me: I was born in a rural area of Maine, and was raised by my parents. I was spoiled a bit when I was younger, since I was an only child, after all. My mother is American, and my father is Japanese. As a result of that, I have my mother's lush, vibrant red hair, and my father's dark eyes. Anyhow, growing up, I was very studious and bright, getting straight A's and being disappointed if my "A" was not accompanied by a "plus." I skipped two grades, and so, I graduated from high school at age 16. I hated sports, and the only exercise I ever got was learning and practicing sword-fighting. At thirteen, my father gave me a katana of my own, a priceless family heirloom. It is one of my most prized possessions. My father is the master of his own dojo, and he taught me everything he knows, and I'm bragged about as his best student. After graduating from college, I published some books under my pen name of "Yoko," which actually brought in a great sum of money. During my college years, I heard rumors about these families that were once hunted, but they possessed great elemental powers, and defeated their enemies. The tale said that whoever slays them will gain the power for their own. I dreamed a dream one night, an epiphany of sorts, and realized that I needed that power to make my dreams come true.

~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games