100% Completion and... Kinda bored?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Light So Dim
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:44 pm
I don't know what it is about Fable 2, but I've become bored. I have played through Fable 2 at least 10 times now, and done at least 100% completion games. (All demon doors, all keys, all gargoyles and done all the dlc, all property, all sidequests completed) Quite frankly it's become boring and I'm wondering what else you guys think I can do? I was thinking about possibly finding someone with all DLC to do 100% completion playthroughs with me.. I can also help you get all of the achievements.

But here's a list of things that I've come up with, not entirely sure when they will get done, but anything to extend the game.

- 100% Playthroughs

- Speed Run

- Beat the game without upgrading anything

- Beat the game using the starter weapons

So yeah, that's just a few things but I'm really getting bored with Fable 2.. I'm not really sure what it is, but the first Fable is just alot better for me.. I've played through it maybe 42 times or so and got several 100% playthroughs and I can just do the story over and over and never get bored.. Perhaps it's the somewhat lacking story? I mean Fable 1 had a far better story.

But yeah, sorry for not posting I have really gotten bored of gaia and got more into Playstation Home and various games.. If you guys come up with more ideas to increase the longevity of the game please let me know! exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm
I think theres alot more to the Fable II story. I really miss the feeling of playing in the past in Fable I. Fable II seems too modern for me.

@ Your on PSN? Add me if you want I'm Dadan1001

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

A Light So Dim
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 am
Razz-Berry 9
I think theres alot more to the Fable II story. I really miss the feeling of playing in the past in Fable I. Fable II seems too modern for me.

Of course there is.. It just needs to be told through ALOT more DLC..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm
SnakesNBarrels
Razz-Berry 9

Where would they go in a new DLC?  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:23 pm
Link is JD
SnakesNBarrels
Razz-Berry 9

They have to necessarily involve a new area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:28 am
Link is JD
SnakesNBarrels
Razz-Berry 9

It doesn't need to be 100% new territory.. It COULD be, but it doesn't need to. At the VERY least I want to be able to buy an alternate ending where you can fight a final boss or not.  

A Light So Dim
Crew
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces