Reply Fable 2
Achievements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Louis Choiseul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:16 pm
I have the majority of the achievements for Fable 2 but the one that alludes me is the one where you must string together a chain attack. I have no idea how to do that. I have looked it up on the internet but I still cant do it. Can anyone help me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 pm
Haven't played the game in quite a while, so I don't remember the exacts, but I know there's something you need to put experience in to be able to use a chain attack. After that, just mash the attack button and pray, I guess.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 pm
if you have the chain attack ability then the best thing i can tell you is to attack, count one second (one mississippi) then attack again, this should make your weapon trail a blue color (at least that's what it is on my tv cuz the color is messed up) but string together a combo using that method and you should get it in no time  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:37 am
Danzig Chubbums
if you have the chain attack ability then the best thing i can tell you is to attack, count one second (one mississippi) then attack again, this should make your weapon trail a blue color (at least that's what it is on my tv cuz the color is messed up) but string together a combo using that method and you should get it in no time

It doesn't have to be against enemies just so you know.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:06 pm
I need help with groin shots. I mean how are you supposed to get one. I might need a reminder of how to subtarget.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums

It doesn't have to be against enemies just so you know.

This is true. I hadn't thought about that, even though I wasn't actually attacking anything when I got the achievement.

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers