Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
mj's ghost O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are u scared
  yes
  no
  yes, but i calmed down
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:18 am
XxGrieverxX
Wow. :0
It's all good. My childhood hasn't been normal either. Plus, having a weird childhood means weird childhood stories. And who doesn't love hearing weird childhood stories? c:

Well, my weird childhood stories are probably kinda disturbing. Though, then again, there are some funny ones. XD We did a lot of making movies during my youth, so we kept doing these things called, "Warrior's Tales" which was essentially the same plot every time. A monster would attack, there would be damsel(s) in distress, and then a warrior would save them. I often played the monster XD. But in one of them, my best friend took this wooden rod and said, "Warrior, catch!" and threw it to her little brother (the warrior).
It hit him on the head.
He wasn't hurt or anything, but it made a really funny noise. I'm not sure if we immediately started laughing, but it was caught on the tape so when we were rewatching what we had just filmed, we all burst out laughing and kept rewinding it just to hear the noise. It was so ridiculous. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
It's all good. My childhood hasn't been normal either. Plus, having a weird childhood means weird childhood stories. And who doesn't love hearing weird childhood stories? c:

Well, my weird childhood stories are probably kinda disturbing. Though, then again, there are some funny ones. XD We did a lot of making movies during my youth, so we kept doing these things called, "Warrior's Tales" which was essentially the same plot every time. A monster would attack, there would be damsel(s) in distress, and then a warrior would save them. I often played the monster XD. But in one of them, my best friend took this wooden rod and said, "Warrior, catch!" and threw it to her little brother (the warrior).
It hit him on the head.
He wasn't hurt or anything, but it made a really funny noise. I'm not sure if we immediately started laughing, but it was caught on the tape so when we were rewatching what we had just filmed, we all burst out laughing and kept rewinding it just to hear the noise. It was so ridiculous. XD

OH LAWLS
I bet you made a good monster. ;D
Did you guys dress up for the movies too?

Sauce and I always wanted to make a movie about our Bratz dolls, and I remember we wanted PPN to film it on our camera, but she never did. It was so sad. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:11 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

It hit him on the head.

OH LAWLS
I bet you made a good monster. ;D
Did you guys dress up for the movies too?

Sauce and I always wanted to make a movie about our Bratz dolls, and I remember we wanted PPN to film it on our camera, but she never did. It was so sad. ;-;

Actually, we did XD.
Oooohhhh, we made Barbie movies! The first one was, "Attack of the headless naked killer ghost barbie" in which there would be my sister and my friend (one playing a mother and the other playing the daughter) and I, with the headless naked killer ghost barbie, would knock on the door, one of them would answer it, and then I with the barbie would come in and they would scream and they pretended that the barbie was killing them. And the same scene with slight changes repeated a lot XD. And since it was on BTV (we came up with that before the barbie website >:[ ) there would be commercials. One was for barbie food which was made of barbies.
We were not normal.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces