Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Smash Help
Do u know how to play with Mr. Game & Watch??!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is ur favorite Character? (mine are samus, marth, gigli p., and falco, new addition Mr. G&B)
  Marth
  Samus
  Roy
  Falco
  Fox
  Puff!!
  Other
View Results

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:48 am
Supernaturalist Torin
Roy Were-ForUniMare
omegamustard
G&W is a very difficult character to play with.

Its not the easiest indeed 3nodding .
yeah, too slow. Mewtwo is ok, but I'm not good with lightweights. Ness is for me.

Yes....Ness.....Sorry but I have to be a big critic on this one....
NESS IS SO DAMN CHEAP!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY!! ITS BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN YO-YO GLITCH!! HE HITS YOU WITH THE CHARGED UP UP-SMASH AKA THE YOYO WHEN ITS CHARGING UP THEN YOU DO SOME STUFF AND THEN YOU CAN HIT THEM WITH ANY A ATTACK FROM ANYWHERE ON THE STAGE!! Thats the only reason why I think hes cheap...Just like the Ice Climbers Freeze Glitch lol. Thats the only thing cheap about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:10 pm
YoruTaro
Supernaturalist Torin
Roy Were-ForUniMare
omegamustard

yeah, too slow. Mewtwo is ok, but I'm not good with lightweights. Ness is for me.

NESS IS SO DAMN CHEAP!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY!! ITS BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN YO-YO GLITCH!! HE HITS YOU WITH THE CHARGED UP UP-SMASH AKA THE YOYO WHEN ITS CHARGING UP THEN YOU DO SOME STUFF AND THEN YOU CAN HIT THEM WITH ANY A ATTACK FROM ANYWHERE ON THE STAGE!! Thats the only reason why I think hes cheap...Just like the Ice Climbers Freeze Glitch lol. Thats the only thing cheap about him.

IC freeze glitch/Soul stunner is in a whole different league from the yo-yo glitch...and it doesn't seem like you know the full yo-yo glitch technique, it has a deadzone, you can't hit anyone unless they are in the deadzone you created within where you performed the glitch(deadline.) But it is pretty cheap since you can do things such as thunder jacket, star jacket, spike jacket, etc.  

divine_chaos_demon

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:20 am
divine_chaos_demon
YoruTaro
Supernaturalist Torin
Roy Were-ForUniMare
omegamustard

IC freeze glitch/Soul stunner is in a whole different league from the yo-yo glitch...and it doesn't seem like you know the full yo-yo glitch technique, it has a deadzone, you can't hit anyone unless they are in the deadzone you created within where you performed the glitch(deadline.) But it is pretty cheap since you can do things such as thunder jacket, star jacket, spike jacket, etc.
Im still learning how to do this stuff with ness. And the dead zone? can you just imform me sorry Im too lazy to look it up at smashboards ><  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:42 pm
From: Simna_ibn_Sind | Posted: 10/13/2005 3:20:37 AM | Message Detail
Ok....i dont usually do this but....

Go to training mode with Ness vs. Ganon on FD

set ganon to STAND at 0%

Now put ganon in the middle of the arena(not required but u might as well)

walk up to ganon's face and upsmash him...dont cstick it...use the control stick and charge it just a little

ganon should pop up high and away....after just a TINY bit of charge release the yoyo(the release should NOT hit ganon)

Now...you have set the glitch

I'll start you off with the SPIKE JACKET: After setting the glitch, SHFFLC DAIR

STAR JACKET: After setting the glitch, DjCFFLC UAIR(DjCFFLC is like SHFFLC, but replace the SHORT HOP with a DOUBLE JUMP CANCEL)

THUNDER JACKET: After setting the glitch, jump into the air and hit yourself with PK Thunder(PK THUNDER2) straight into the floor OR run off the stage and PK THUNDER2 right into the ledge.

DEADLINE: After setting the glitch, remember where you set it and then go to your opponent. Get you opponent between you and the place where you set the glitch(That area is the DEADZONE). Any attack uses with create a DEADLINE that cuts straight thru the DEADZONE in 1 frame and hits anything that it touches. So if Ganondorf is in between you and where u set the glitch(DEADZONE) the DEADLINE will hit him.

DEADLINES cannot be created using: PK FIRE, PK FLASH, PK THUNDER, PSI MAGNET( any other attack will work including PK THUNDER2)

From Gfaqs lol, there are people there that aren't complete n00bs/newbs  

divine_chaos_demon

Bugeera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:11 pm
You have some good advise written here already but let me add my 2cents. It might help. neutral Anyway, dont ever underestimate G/W's manhole cover, that thing kills so use it. Another thing, G/W is awsome for edge guarding, jump after your enemy and and use G/W's parachute and blam. That thing has a wierd hit box. G/W has real good recovery so you should be able to come back easy from this move.
The Turtle is very good if you can combo it, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle then smash the guy with your pizza box. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:29 pm
All this advise getting to you? How bout some feed back. Need anything else? Is this stuff working for you?  

Bugeera

Bugeera

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:02 am
stare Ungreatful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:59 pm
i can play really well with Mr. G&W  

DManJr

Reaper1120

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:15 pm
me and my friend tried mr.game and watches oil bucket move

what i did was shoot 3 fully charged blasts from samsus charge beam thing then he released it and i was sent fling in an instant

he controls just like anyother chracter but how he moves...if you can master that you can kick a** with him  
Smash Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff