^_^
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:12 pm
xylert
not to take away from moonlight's business but, PANDORA RADIO FTW!!!!

I've heard of Pandora Radio before.
What is it really?
I don't listen to the radio so I wouldn't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 pm
xylert
not to take away from moonlight's business but, PANDORA RADIO FTW!!!!
*covers xylerts mouth and pulls him down looking at zizzy*
Nothing!!! NOThing at all!!! sweatdrop

@Zizzy
lol It's an online radio but it's only for english music of various types. I made a thread so people can get introduced to random international music. And so that the entertainment room is more fun. ^_^ heart

@EVeryone
What is Guacamole? ^^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 pm
PS: I'm on vacation at the moment and can't get on for too long so I'll update the playlist late on during the week. Grab any songs you like quickly everyone. sweatdrop heart
Glad you all like it so far!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

lol It's an online radio but it's only for english music of various types.

srry if i come off as rude in this post gonk

WRONG!

they do have foreign artists, namely:

Dir en grey

High And Mighty Color

Malice Mizer

L'Arc-En-Ciel

Gackt

X Japan

T.M. Revolution*

Yoko Kanno (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex openings)

the Pillows

Siam Shade*

Concerto Moon**

so if theyve got some japanese artists, then im positive that they've got other foreign artists (not just japanese ones), but no MAXIMUM THE HORMONE crying

*|**= Never heard of these guys till pandora radio, heard them while listening to various stations

**=Japanese heavy/speed metal-ish band, pretty good though, least i think so >.>  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Oh it's OK.
Well I just checked and I'm not surprised they have japanese since that's very popular even amoung english speakers. ^_^
But they don't have popular chinese singers like JAY CHOU!! evil How mean. He's so popular why leave him out?! And a few other korean singers too! >_>

But I honestly find pandora good for main English speaking songs. 3nodding
So they do officially they only have a FEW foreign singers. Since they leave out super popular singers from big places like China and Korea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:04 pm
was listening to PR like 10-20 minutes ago while dl'ing some stuff for Garry's Mod and switched to my Otep station, and the first song that was played was a cover that Otep did of Nirvana's Breed and, they did an awesome cover in my opinion >.<

also, i would like to point out that Otep is named after the lead singer of the band, Otep Shamaya (lol? only been listening to the band for a couple days and already i can spell her last name from memory alone...), yes, thats her real name

tbh, i think she's pretty hot >.>
ive always had a thing for punk girls or girls with a strong sense of individualism (dont ask, ive always had an odd taste in women, so to speak...)
i also think she looks cute with pigtails (kind of looks like Misa Amane from Death Note when she has pigtails) this was also the first song by Otep that i heard on PR

Edit: not only is Otep an amazing singer, but the band itself ******** kicks a**, case in point Ghost Flowers, the bass line is ******** awesome, guitar is kick a** and drums are epic  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items