Morgandria
Jonathonn
Tenrai Kado
He's Cherokee. In the south mostly everyone have cherokee in us. I have 25%

Hm, i doubt it, as I'm from Canada. Those in the south don't really apply to me. I mean, it's just as likely as the next tribe, but ofcoursethis doesn't make it certain.

Understand that there are a lot of families who have ancedotes about having 'Indian blood' in them, but very few actually have the paperwork to show it. It isn't that I really don't believe you, but I am at heart a sceptic, and when you start scraping bloodlines into fractions it boils down to it not really mattering. You're a Canadian,
and that's your culture. Your blood and all the places it may have come from generations ago...doesn't matter, to your culture.

It's the culture that's going to matter, in the end. The blood already is getting thinned out: there are status Indians now whose children will not qualify for status, based on that percentage of Native blood required by the government.

Do some homework, and look more closely at your family's historical and geneological records. In Ontario, there's still quite a few tribes you could be descended from: the Algonquins, the Ojibwe, the Iroquois, the Cree, the Hurons, the Metís.

If you're still determined to pursue it, there are likely Native cultural groups in your area who would put you in contact with local Elders or give you a list of events where you may be able to learn more.

Well, the government believes I am very high percent native american, as they have sent mail questioning if i would be happier with a school for Indians, also mail concerning the tax exempt card i can get. I am not, however, that much a percentage of the heritage. (The tax exempt status applies for those 51% native and above). Something is screwed up in the system no doubt. Simple computer error. It is there, from my..great grandmother, I believe. I'm not sure what tribe she is from, but my grandpa knows. I may see him torwards the end of the summer (Him and my mother had a...very weak relationship when she was little. They both want to be closer, but neither of them makes much of an attempt). So, I suppose I can ask him then. Or I could always call him. Well, if in the future I happen to gain this information and do pursue the use of native dieties in my practices, I'll update it here.