Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Supernatural Discussion Board

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It seems like I'm always getting odd things.
  first a "secret admirer" that stole a friend of a friend's phone
  and somehow got my phone number
  now a paranormal group is recruiting me.
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 pm
So the other day I get a request on MSN that someone called "Seek" wants to add me. Always curious what people have to say and why they wanted to add me, I accepted them promptly sent a message asking who they are. They tell me to wait util Friday.
So I send them a message today again and they send me one back with a link to a website and a message saying something along the lines of "someone invited you to. [insert link] Join us." then log off leaving me no time to question them.
I go to the website. I get there to find it's a paranormal discussion board.

They call themselves Seekers since they seek the ultimate truth of the world.
I've always been a skeptic so I figure I'll lurk around since I've no ghost or supernatural stories to share.

I just thought I'd share the board with you guys. (I'm also trying to figure out how I got recruited since they got my e-mail address from somewhere and the only public place I've got it is deviantart and I've never shown a liking for the occult there.)
Sanctuary Dementia  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 pm
Thats gonna be fun!
I once worked with a paranormal group in my country for one of my projects. It was really fun, with them sharing interesting stories etc.
Hope you have fun wink

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Paranormal and supernatural stuff fascinates me but I get really paranoid when I read too much about it so I'm trying to ease myself into the world a bit. sweatdrop

I am going to try to have fun, I figure if I don't contribute to the board then atleast I'll learn something from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:24 am
Awesome, I have one of those in my town, hope you have fun.

Super Mega Nope
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 pm
This is freaky. Morbidly fascinating. I call bull-crap for most of it though. I keep wanting to post telling people to be less paranoid ><

*entertains self by posting 'I call bulllshit' stuff for the MJ death conspiricy theories*

I think my brain melted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Oh that MJ stuff was just weird. I was calling BS too. (just not posting.lol)
I thought the ESP stuff was pretty iffy too.

It's the kind of stuff that was in Incompertus that makes me nervous though. As I said, reading ghost and supernatural stuff makes me really paranoid. I'm skeptical of it but there's that lingering thought in the back of my brain that's kind of like "what if it is real?"

Also the black background of the site made me realize just how dusty my step-dad's laptop is. I was looking at it on a different computer yesterday. *ehhh.... wipes off screen*  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:09 pm
I find it interesting that a paranormal discussion is with the living
so if your dead please respond
I've got cookies 3nodding

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*