Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
My brothers of steel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 pm
The sand crunches below my feet as me and my squad of brothers travel the wasteland eagerly returning to the citadel from RAven rock .Our armor was drapped in blood as i clutched my fallen breathern's holotags and mourned their deaths as i had volunteered to burn their body's while they were still wearing their armor and clutching their weapons closeley.There were 4 of us left we were all draped in blood over our power armor .The four who were left were Paladin Labuddy our heavy infantry, Knight Green our special operations ,Initiate Levardo (just taggin' along for the mission) .We encountered many casualties during the attack on raven rock we were ambushed by deathclaws and yao guai's none of us would've thought they would all be working together to defaet us, but strangely the yao guai did not attack us they mainley attcked the deathclaws and the enclave soldiers .After the battle was over the yao guai left without thinking ounce on attcking us. 15 of us mounted an atck that day only four of us came out .We were just outside of the dc. ruins when we came across a raider camp and heared screams of tortured men and women. We immediatley ambushed them from each diirection and mercilessley kill them all we went inside and searched all the tents you rescued every captive and allowed them to keep all of the raiders belongings .In one tent me and intiate leardo found a very disturbing scene a female captive being .... by a male raider he pulled out his super sledge and pulverised the raiders face i didn't attempt t stop him . We rescued each captive and released them .The captive tha levardo saved tagged along with us i belive she had fallin love with him heart we allowed her to follow us and were planing to persuade gallows to train her.We told all of the captives of a place were they would be safe a place we stumbled upon in our travels called temple of the union .....(incomplete)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm
Raven Rock was under siege as me and my men burned every last Enclave soldier with flamers and toar thier limbs off with gatiling lasers and mini guns. As I walked threw the Enclave base I crushed unkown Enclave skulls into a gooie mess. twisted I climd to multiple levels of stiars till I came to the super-computer A.K.A President Eden. I DO NOT KNOW HOW THE ENCLAVE OBEY THIS "GUY". With his anoying voice he blad on about his so called dreams and I told him "You shale burn in hell before I give in to what you wants". I said my farwell's and I called my men back as Raven Rock lit up like the foourth of july. As President Eden died so did the whole facillities. BOOM! Most of my men survived but the brother hood lost three great men that day. So I went back to my day job collecting holotags for the brother hood. wink  

mastermenace

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Edwind Ravenlock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:23 am
Wandering the wasteland I began my quest as a Bortherhood initiate. With only a homemade pistol and a pair or iron gloves, my quest was to locate and make contact with a group of Brotherhood paladins to begin my field test. Little did I know the mess I was in for.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games