Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!
Practice roleplay page <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm
”Enyo fell on her knees as her hands dropped the giant claymore” W-what’s this feeling? ”Her entire body was trembling… She took a long breath and grabbed the claymore” ”Erebus… What is this?” Calm down Haviv… ”Enyo stood up slowly using her claymore to keep balance” Act like the Demon you are. ”Enyo said in a reproving tone as she grabbed Haviv’s arm” ”It’s like needles… Look for the strings. Said Erebus” Strings… ”Enyo ´s eyes started looking for the strings in vane as her view was less clear every second” It’s… draining my energy…  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm
Hiro's eyes scanned left to right, each tree from top to bottom. every leaf getting a second glance as that presence grew closer. "It's almost-" he turned around, trying to warn the group to find that the majority were incapacitated at the moment, and showed no signs of moving anywhere. "s**t..." The harsh word flew from the innocent boys mouth as he made speed towards the three. Stopping only to make a dive through the fading barrier and throwing an arm around the man of white hair, who'd been screaming his head off. "Lady, grab her and make haste back to where you came, i shall too head back, assuming of course these two are 'Those' demons." He glanced up at the Usagi, whom he'd predetermined weak. His eyes pierced through hers as he adjusted the man to better fit across his shoulders, making it easier for him to carry away from the open space. "You'd best run to If of course Death isn't your mindset!" he spoke a little louder to the other Usagi, that had joined them rather late. With that Hiro took off down the beaten path, slowly making his way at an angle into the cover of the trees.  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 pm
Haviv let out a scream that was beyond beastial and in the blink of an eye those who were watching him would see the image of different demon superimposed over his own. He flailed a bit before losing consciousness. A few seconds later he nimbly slipped from the grasp of the dragon standing easily on his own with no visible signs of weakness. "Running shows how pathetic you truely are. Never lay your hands upon my person again!" he said his voice sounding deeper and more malign. He glanced over at Enyo and said tauntingly, "Alecto Erebus Enyo, my how weak you have become. I feel ashamed that I let myself be bound to such a helpless creature." He pulled out the dagger with his left hand and placed his right hand on its blade. The glove glowed with the same blue-green energy again as the blade's size tripled and showed a faint blue-green tint in the metal. "We will not run, we will fight. The strong shall survive and the weak will serve them," he said with determination and ease that showed it was not the first time he spoke those words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am
”Enyo smirked at Arael’s very dangerous words.” Ah Arael… Delicate and charming as always… ”She said in a very sarcastic tone as she pulled a delicate needle from the skin of her left arm… A fountain of Enyo’s blood fell out of the little needle. Enyo was soaked with the dark heavy liquid that shined like a precious stone.” I’ll have to go a different way after this… ”She pulled out another needle, and another, and another... When she was done the blood made the floor look like if it was made of a rare dark crystal.” Don’t you disrespect me by calling me weak or in any other way Arael… You are still mine. ”Enyo said locking her eyes elsewhere… Thinking of her next move and trying not to let go of the claymore.”  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:13 am
Seth wrinkled her nose in disapproval of the whole situation, had she gone her own way she wouldn't be involved in such a mess to begin with. Though she had to admit she was feeling more than a little uneasy right then. "I doubt running would do much good anyway." The usagi muttered, fishing out two small vials from one of the pouches in her belt. They were filled with some form of purple liquid that seemed to be reflecting off the dark matter under their feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:38 pm
Arael frowned at Enyo's blood loss. "You have grown weak in the years since I've been bound. With none to challenge you, your abilities have grown stagnant," He said with a clearly disrespectful tone. "Don't bother you are not in complete control of me. I will speak and think what I wish, and when that contract ends I will come for you," He added mockingly. He raised his hand and the lavender sphere's floated of the ground and nimbly back into their pouch. He placed both hands on his sword and the blue-green energy from his glove flared for a moment as he took his stance, both hands up to the right of his head his blade horizontal pointing straight forward. He adjusted his footing and waited for the beast to come.  

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games