Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 pm
Halili shook her head feverently. "No, not dumb. Halili is the one that's dumb, but that's okay. Kenna takes care of me, so everything will be okay." She brightened up a bit with a bit of a bounce. She had gotten over it a long time ago.

Peeking at Msadizi, she lowered her head slowly. "Umm...is there anything else wrong with Halili? She is weak...but otherwise okay, right?" Worry grasped at her heart. They may want to help, but would others want to help someone that was so weak?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm
"You're fine. Dirty, but fine." He nodded his little head slightly. He was finding it odd though that the stripped lioness referred to herself by name instead of saying me or I. It weird

"You don't sound dumb to me." She smiled. "Not everyone can be wordy right? Things would get boring if they were."She laughed to herself as she thought about how boring things would be if everyone was long winded about everything.  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:09 pm
"Well...Halili only feels smart when she's learning something," she said with a curl of her tail, pushing herself up to sit. She felt a little bit better from the rest, though the soft grass was so tempting to nap upon. It must rain here a lot to keep everything so lush, sort of like the jungle.

"Like, when Keone, he's a leopard, taught her how to swim and catch fish...thats why she felt really smart." She puffed her chest up slightly. "Might not fish again, but it is still nice to say she learned something."

Kenna shook her head. "She's very sweet in heart, but she was very sheltered as a cub. My fault, since she was so innocent and always too trusting. She's better, but..." The parrot glanced at Kenna, watching her carefully. Which was silly to do, since the lioness held no ill will towards Kenna for anything.

"Halili loves Kenna, no need to talk about the past," she chirped with a slight bounce. "Thanks for checking me, Msadizi!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:48 pm
"Then i'd say you're smarter than me." She laughed. "If i fell in a river i'd probably drown if it was too deep. I've never learned how to swim." She had always tried to keep herself out of the water as much as she could. She just didn't trust it apart from getting things clean.

He puffed up proudly for doing his job. "Just doing what i do best"  

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm
Halili giggled. "Well, it's not too hard, but Halili desn't blame you. She doesn't know if she'd want to go into a river either. Too fast. She's used to pools of water with smaller...uh...streams? Maybe."

Her eyes glittered for a moment. "Maybe Halili could teach Ashiki? And and...then maybe Ashiki could teach Halili a little. Just basics, just a little." Halili loved to learn things, especially if it meant she could be some sort of help. Hunting was out of her league, but anything else she might be able to do. Especially with Kenna around to assit. Oooh, exciting!

"Well...if Halili can stay here, anyway." Even if it was only for a little bit, it would be worth it. She...wasn't looking forward to the idea tha she might have to cross the mountains again.

Kenna grunted at the whole situation. Whatever, as long as Halili was happy. At least there was plenty of open sky here for her to fly through. The jungle was nice, but hard to get the old wings flappin'.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:10 pm
"That might be fun." She nodded. "At least if we can find somewhere that you can teach me ... and i'd love to teach you!" She didn't really have anyone else to work with anymore and she missed it. There was always so much to be learned when you were teaching someone something.

"I'm sure you can stay as long as you want. I mean it's not like anyone here really hates outsiders." They were wary some times but she couldn't see why anyone would throw Halili out.

TheMadHatter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:19 pm
Her ears perked up. "Halili would totally love that!" She pushed herself up onto all four paws, albeit shakily, and steadied herself. "Perfect!" It was one of the best things that had happened to her in...forever. She had perviously only had Majiani and Keone at times. So to have someone like Ashiki...like a friend perhaps, was just too good to be true.

Her smile grew wide, too thrilled. "Thank you, Ashiki. That makes Halili really, really happy."

Kenna shoot her head, but she couldn't help to mentally smile. Silly girl. Perhaps she had found just where she wanted to be. And Kenna would stick right there with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 pm
She smiled brightly. "Come on then. We can find you something to eat and go see about introdoucing you to the others." That way Halili could feel more at home and not have to worry about being welcome or not.

Even if it wasn't waht he'd expected he was glad that Ashiki had found someone she could be friends with. She needed to spend time with someone that wasn't just him.  

TheMadHatter

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces