Submit

Corrisma

Feral Survivor

14,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:17 pm
sweatdrop yeah, I have problems getting that kind of item,I tried the midsummer icecream packs, but still didn't get it. It was like 9 of them but still nothing, I just thought that maybe if you can trade for the item for like what kind of price. all I have is 30K in my pocket, if you don't feel like it, it ok I understand. all I want is that item and I'm gone...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 am
we need to work together if we want the items we want  

deathbalrog

deathbalrog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 am
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:46 pm
C-Rose Thorn
sweatdrop yeah, I have problems getting that kind of item,I tried the midsummer icecream packs, but still didn't get it. It was like 9 of them but still nothing, I just thought that maybe if you can trade for the item for like what kind of price. all I have is 30K in my pocket, if you don't feel like it, it ok I understand. all I want is that item and I'm gone...[

ok///

h0UStON713SOuthEAst

h0UStON713SOuthEAst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 am
C-Rose Thorn
sweatdrop yeah, I have problems getting that kind of item,I tried the midsummer icecream packs, but still didn't get it. It was like 9 of them but still nothing, I just thought that maybe if you can trade for the item for like what kind of price. all I have is 30K in my pocket, if you don't feel like it, it ok I understand. all I want is that item and I'm gone...

so?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am
yo lets save the earth  

Lets_Save_The_Earth

Cash give away

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas