Mothership Zeta

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 am
Just recently its been proven that yet another DLC will be coming out soon. (too bad for those who thought broken steel was the end.)
The first screen shot of Mothership Zeta has been released to the public. July 28 2009. BUY IT. Its been confirmed that this is the final one.

Basically you are abducted by aliens and try to escape with other prisoners until you find out what the aliens are actually trying to do. Supposedly you get a choice to stop them or not. (Unconfirmed)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:19 pm
cool  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:04 pm
Bethesda said they'd put it out for the 360 and PC August 3rd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm
While this is kinda old news, I really don't know about this DLC. It seems really odd to me. I mean going to Pittsburgh? Fine. Going to Point Lookout, Maryland? Fine. Going to outer space? Seems like Bethesda is just looking for an excuse to make more DLC. This might be the one DLC that I wait to hear a review for.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

xXfallen-corleoneXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:45 pm
I finoly baute 4000 microsofr points and was saving them fore mother ship zeta BUT my XBOX 360 got stolen crying crying crying

MOVING ON after the mother ship zeta DC will there be a falouy 4 question  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 pm
Well, I heard that Bethesada is currently making Elder Scrolls 5.
So Fallout 4 may not come(if it ever does) out until a couple of years.
Or they might hand it off to the people working on the Fallout Multiplayer, maybe even someone else.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 pm
xTashi
Or they might hand it off to the people working on the Fallout Multiplayer, maybe even someone else.

Elder scrolls 5 is supposed to be next year, I believe.

Bethesda bought the rights to make 3 Fallout games, so there will eventually be a 4th by them most likely. They said they liked working with that universe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:41 am
Though it is kind of an excuse of being too lazy to come up with ANOTHER original DLC idea, I think they have worked hard enough on this game with everything else and probably needed a little extra cash to help make upcoming games. And besides its supposed to explain why the Alien Crash Site is really there in the first place, which leaves almost nothing unexplained that has happened in the Capital Wasteland.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 pm
xTashi

While I don't know anything about Elder Scrolls 5 or Fallout 4, there is going to be a new Fallout game, Fallout New Vegas, which could be coming out as early as next year! It won't be the offical Fallout 4, but it will be a step in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Haratio TaFotter
xTashi

While I don't know anything about Elder Scrolls 5 or Fallout 4, there is going to be a new Fallout game, Fallout New Vegas, which could be coming out as early as next year! It won't be the offical Fallout 4, but it will be a step in the right direction.

Yeah, it's the multiplayer one. I'm excited for it.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Primoris Vesica

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:10 pm
Kinda suck's hearing that this will be the last one. Though, i'm not on xbox live, so i'll get to download them all at some point, and i'll have something to do for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 am
It came out today just so you know...
So far its been kind of glitchy, you might want to re-download if it doesn't work good, or just wait til they patch the bugs...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:55 pm
I still need to download point lookout.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 pm
So far playing Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout was way better anyways.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:26 pm
Yeah, it wasn't bad, but it was my second least favorite of the DLCs (liked it only a little more than The Pitt). I was told you could go back to the ship, and this is indeed true, though almost all of the areas were locked off, and the samurai ran off to God knows where before I could kill him and get his armor/sword. The weapons are alright, but ammo is going to run short quick.  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games