All skills 100.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:48 am
Not saying ive achieved this. Is anyone trying to do this or has actually done it before? I have an account set up with the skills so that i just have to find the right amount of skill books to get them all to 100.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 am
Is that even possible??  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 am
With comprehension and most skill books. Its a hell of a lot easier with broken steel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:04 am
yeah i have like 4 only to 100 but its almost impossible, but possible i have heard bout it before  

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:47 am
The only skills i got to 100 without a bunch of skill books are lockpick, small guns and repair, everything else i am working on. But im still not level 30 yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 pm
There's a way to do it without Broken Steel, but I don't have the patience for it confused  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

O-ORan-ChanO-O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:37 pm
I have achieved it with and without broken steel it took me a very long time my play time at the end of my goal was 300 hrs i think With help from the skill books and skill raising quests I have every single one of my skills at 100. first start out with putting your Intel up to 9 and after you get out of 101 make a dash for rivet city for the intel bobblehead making your intel 10 and each time you lvl up you get 20 skill points from then on if you increase your skills evenly and find the skill books you need youll have all 100 skills in no time  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games