Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Sakura_fighter16{Please check here! I finished fixing]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami_tyleen6

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:17 pm
Name: Sakura
Aliases/ Nicknames: sakura

Physical Description: Is exactly 16 years old weighs 82 pounds height is 5 foot 4.Loves bunnies and hamsters and other wild animals.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:name is Semimarou

Zanpaktou: (not achieved) looks like a normal sword with 2 snowballs at the ends of the sword handle.

Shikai Release: Shine! Semimarou....

Shikai: (not achieved) Semimarou unleashes a fury of snow flakes that will slice and freeze a target.

Bankai: (not achieved) When in bankai mode the blade of the sword becomes electrified with snowflakes surrounding it. And as you swing it, either the electricity extends out like a whip or you are attacked with a larger group of freezing snowflakes.

Special Accessories: A necklace

Skills: knowledge and really smart in battle.

Abilities: very agile

Personality:really brutal and nice really agressive in battles.

Biography/History: I lived in a torned hut when i was born and i had assasins trying to kill me and one night when everything was quiet assasins snuck into the hut and Bang!!!They thought they killed me but they didnt.I somehow used shunpo and my spirit energy went out of control and i destroyed everything and everyone but then the necklace i was wearing sealed up that power and made me bak to normal.A captain saw me afar and knew i couldnt control my spirit energy and knew a necklace wont help me so he took me to the soul society to help me control it.Ever since then i lived in the soul society.

Signature/Patented Technique: dont have any yet.

Guild Status: n/a

Online Schedule: everyday im online.7 days a week!Online for 30 min-2 hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Shikai: Please don't rip off from the series....If you mean that in Shikai form, the blade of the zanpakutou releases a flurry of snow flakes that will slice into upon contact. Then, it's ok...otherwise what you have is a No-No.

Your Bankai is a god-mod, you can not inflict or cause damage without touching.

Special Accessories: We need to know what those powers are, otherwise you could just make stuff up as you go along.

Abilities: Shunpo has been limited, Healing powers can be learned from Squad 4, & Saying you can dodge easily is a god-mod. But, saying you are very agile would be ok.

Please, fix the above items.....  

Jubei Mitsuyoshi

Kami_tyleen6

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 am
k i fixed it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:23 am
My turn. No one would name there child Sakura_fighter16. Giver the character a name, because no one wants to say Sakura_fighter16. So please, something different. Also, put a little more detail into it.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Kami_tyleen6

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:35 am
k i changed it again  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff