Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:19 pm
The soft plunking of the frogs in a pond had Amara at complete attention. As she watched them, she smiled, eyes big and filled with wonder. The music around her always distracted her, drawing her attention to this and that. For now, it was watching the amphibians jump to and fro. Now and then, one would let out a chirp or bark, and another would answer. With the growing dark, they only got louder.

Reaching a paw out, she gently gave the water a pat, making her own soft plunk sound. A giggle escaped, sending a frog jumping away. She smiled, continuing to watch them. Oh, but what beautiful sounds they made! It almost complimented the rhythm of the pride's paw beats.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 pm
Mawi Mai let out a small yawn as she started her venture to find her daughter. She had the other three of her cubs at home with Aapep, the boys all franticly came scrambling at the time she told them to be home. Yet where was her little girl? For some reason she was pretty sure that her daughter was wandering or getting absorbed into something. Mawi used to be the same, and it would be worse when she was with Taka. Oh she missed the days when she was little and her and her sister used to wander around all the time. Now she felt so grown up.

But her attention was now to hunting down one of her own cubs. She had to be around here som where. She wandered toward the sound of giggles. She knew there were other cubs around here, there always seemed to be some one's litter walking away. She chuckled softly as she peaked through some bushes and spotted what she was looking for. She flicked her tail behind her making her shakers raffle. she wandered behind the cub and smield. "What are you up to sweetheart?" She chuckled softly leaning down to gently nuzzle the girl.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 pm
Looking up, Amara smiled wide, the corners of her mouth almost trying to reach her ears. "I'm watching the frogs! Listen, Mama, they sing!" Looking back, she watched a frog's throat expand into a huge bubble as it let out a chirp, filling the air with its own unique song. "It's so lovely... I think it would go well with our drums!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:24 am
Mawi smiled as she got closer to the cub to get a better look at what the cub was talking about. She grinned and then sat behind her and pulled the smaller body closer to herself. Before grinning as she looked at the frogs, before chuckling softly, she remembered when she was that little and used to do the same things she used to want to see all of the sights around her, wanted to hear all of the songs that everything had, wanted to hear everything there was around her. she wanted to see what kind of music she could make or add to.

"They're beautiful baby." She chuckled softly as she looked down at her daughter. "What kind of music do you like to make? Do you like to sing? Dance? Or you like to drum?" she asked as she looked up at the frogs once more. she didn't know what kind of music her cubs wanted to make, but one thing that she knew she was glad that the cubs were interested in music as far as she could tell. It was a good feeling.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 am
Turning her gaze from the frogs, Amara smiled up at her mother. "I wanna do it all, Mama! I wanna sing, and dance, and play a drum!" She snuggled against her mother, a big smile on her face. "I think I want a drum with frogs and birds on it! Frogs can sing so lovely, and so do birds!" She let out a giggle. "And the birds dance when they fly, Mama!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 pm
Mawi Mai looked down at her daughter and smile some. She couldn't help it. She was glad to see her daughter so happy about music. she loved all of her children but she was proud to see her daughter out of all of them wanting to play music. She wanted to play!"

"That sounds like a really pretty drum sweetie." She nudged her before looking up at the sky. "they do? Wow. thats really cool."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 am
"Yeah!" The cub jumped up to her paws, then crouched down. After wiggling a little, she jumped into the air, twisting around. "Like this!" When she landed, one of her paws slid out of under her, sending her tumbling. Despite the fall, though, Amara was all smiles. "I seen some dancin' while they were singin'!" She paused, thinking for a moment. "Could lions fly, Mama...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am
Mawi Mai was really enjoying seeing her cubs take a interest in the world around them. There was something about seeing them wander around and play just lit her face up and it made her smile widely. She giggled as she watched the small cub demonstrate how a bird flew, she was also glad seeing the cub tumble around. She remembered when she was that little and she played around like that. "Wow that's really cool!" She giggled herself before moving closer to her young daughter.

"I'm pretty sure there are some lions who can fly." She leaned forward and licked the cub's forehead before chuckling. "They are called gods, they have really pretty wings like birds and they watch over all of the lions on this earth."' she nodded, she wasn't really that religious she cared too much about her music but she acknowledged that there was in fact gods on the earth.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 am
Amara let out a low wow, eyes wide in wonder. Gods... She wanted to see some of them some day. Or at least one. She rubbed up against her mother's leg, purring. "I hope I get to meet one some day, so I can sing about it!" She nestled against her mother, a smile on her face. "I wanna see our far-flung family, too! I wanna find daddy's family, and I wanna find your family, too!" As well as a god... That'd be the hare on top of the antelope. "Do you know anything about your family, Momma...?"  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games